Giving Red Goni to a good home!

fpd4308

I got in on the group buy for the red Goni and got a nice big piece. It just doesn't seem to like my tank. Maybe too much flow, too much light, it doesn't like the city of Sandy, who knows. Every day it does not look as good at the day before. If someone would like to come get it and see if they can make it happy it is all yours. I am asking nothing for it but if you feel like throwing in a small sps frag I wouldn't turn it down, if not then take it and make it a happy Goni!6fe31c3f0bbfd9f58e20cd264c9837ab.jpg

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

• Like 3

Mine has not opened much at all either. My other Goni is doing great. Not sure what is up with this one.
My micromussa never really recovered from the move either. The other stuff looks great though.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

• 3 weeks later...

How is your goni doing now? The green one I got in the group buy was doing great, but then sucked in like yours. I did a water change and moved them off the sand and up  a few inches and he has recovered nicely. If no one else needs him, I can place him next to my green and see if he will bounce back.