Cool feeding accessories

that's why I didn't buy the IM. It's more expensive and the magnet rusts

It really was free shipping. Actually I damaged the cube feeder when I first tested it because the magnet was so strong and they sent me a replacement right away. Very trustworthy and highly recommended imo

2 minutes ago, CrabbyCrabs said:

How are there no US sellers of something like this with as big as reef keeping is here.  I'm going to order one.  How long did shipping take?  

it's weird my first order took a long time. probably 2-3 week shipping. The replacement took only one week

Edited by Manny Tavan

I ordered one of the algae grazers for my tailspot. Hopefully the plastic is safe. I had the IM one but it only lasted about 6 months of occasional use before I noticed it leaked rust when I removed it. Was only in the tank a few hours a couple days a week at most. When I feed frozen I use a pipette as my tank is only 20 gallon.

29 minutes ago, pdxmonkeyboy said:

I think my fish would destroy that thing in a blood thirsty feeding frenzy. lol 

Cool scribbled rabbitfish BTW, he looks just like mine. 

Funny, that was the first thing I thought (in particular, Jaggy) and was going to tag you in a comment..  

1 hour ago, pdxmonkeyboy said:

I think my fish would destroy that thing in a blood thirsty feeding frenzy. lol 

Cool scribbled rabbitfish BTW, he looks just like mine. 

Sounds like your crew could use some of that CBD for fish product you posted a while back 😃

• Like 1

I hopped on it and bought one the cube feeder ones..... hoping some days I can make feeding easier and just be able to toss into there and put into tank. Definitely won’t use every day but seems like it would be useful for feeding mandarins or sea horses as well, you could put the magnet on the bottom of the glass or right up next to where a rock reaches for easy perching and feeding.