Red Goni placement

parvo99

I have mine glued to a rock just a couple inches above the sand.  Be careful if you have a goby that moves a lot of sand.  My goby repeatedly covered a Goni and eventually some of the skeleton holes got plugged and killed half of the colony, even after I kept blowing the sand off.

I had mine on the bottom. That piece actually originally came from me like 8 years ago apparently I heard from Brad. The nice thing is it’s ten plus years been acclimated to all sorts of tanks. It was originally an ORA frag and it’s pretty hardy. 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Emerald525 said:

I had mine on the bottom. That piece actually originally came from me like 8 years ago apparently I heard from Brad. The nice thing is it’s ten plus years been acclimated to all sorts of tanks. It was originally an ORA frag and it’s pretty hardy. 

Love to hear about pieces like this that live on and get spread out to the community.  Thanks for taking good care of it Kim 👍

3 minutes ago, albertareef said:

Love to hear about pieces like this that live on and get spread out to the community.  Thanks for taking good care of it Kim 👍

Lineage is fun when it’s not about making profit. I wish I remember where I got it  I think it may have been Smann or it came off the gigantic one markvo had. That frag has brought lots of joy to many. 

• Like 1