I am trying to sell off my system. Had a trip planned and right before the trip had to move to a new place and that resulted in death of a few fish and corals and it was very saddening. So my wife and I have decided to give the reef keeping a break since we will have to move again in a year and don't want to kill other survivors.
As for the stuff for sale, it's listed down here:
1) Pair of ocellaris clownfish (1.5" to 2" long) - $50 for the pair
2) Melanurus wrasse (very vibrant colors, about 5ish inch long, very active and keeps the bristle worm population in check) - $50
3) Toadstool coral - $10
4) Reef Octopus Classic 110INT Protein Skimmer (Less than a year old) - $140
5) Chinese Black Box LED's (a pair) - $90 for both
6) Aqueon Pro 200W heater (less than 2 months old) - $40
7) Flipper Magnet Cleaner, Standard Size (new, unopened box) - $35
8.) Flipper Magnet Cleaner, Standard Size (used) - $15
9) Jebao DC Pump with controller - $40
10) Hydor Koralia Evo 750/850 Circulation pump (less than a year old) - $20
11) DIY'd Aquarium Stand (49.5" long x 18.5" deep x 30.5" tall) - $60
12) Live rock, roughly 30ish lbs - $50
13) Lettuce Coral that is still recovering and it is quite a big one (the rock also has a lot of sponges under it) - $15
I have got more stuff that either I will have to check or measure and will post it down here.
I am attaching a few pictures, if you need pictures of a certain thing, please feel free to message and ask and I will do my best.
Turnkey system. Good condition. Just add water... and some rock and substrate...
Complete with Aquatic Life skimmer, Eheim return pump, Tunze powerhead for flow, cooling fan, 165 watt LED light, and heater.
Easily $500 plus new, but it’s no longer new. Everything works, name brand stuff, less than 40% of new. $190 takes it all.
Available afternoons this weekend. Call or text questions to 503-381-4026. Mark@mtkmeyer.com
Thanks for looking.
I'm looking for someone local (forest grove, Gaston, Hillsboro, Cornelius, beaverton or tigard) that has a used (but working) hang on the back filter that would work for a ~20 Gallon tank, just a cheaper hob is fine, also looking for a spare 100 or 150 watt Aquarium heater. Would be great if I could find both together but not a deal breaker if they're not. Also on the lookout for a hanging kit for an LED fixture! Will buy $ or trade for coral? Thanks!
I'm tearing down one of my planted tanks and figured that the Planted + would make a good refugium light for those that have tons of macro algae. This is the one with moonlights but not the new one with the remote. I've had it ~10 months thus far.
asking $75, please message me here if interested. thanks!