Seattle LFSs?

xmas_one

Barrier reef (renton) is great, aquarium paradise (Lakewood) isnt bad and right off i5, Sierra fish and pets (renton or tukwila) is pretty good, tropical fish world (Bonney Lake) is great for fish (wouldn't recommend their des Moines location), shark reef (Bremerton) is great but expensive, hmm am I forgetting anywhere? 

Edited by xxkenny90xx
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

There's also a by appt only shop in Bellevue I believe called Seattle corals, definately worth looking into but he has a $50 min purchase rule. And pet works in Olympia has a couple of nice tanks but I'm not too thrilled with them

Edited by xxkenny90xx
  • Thanks 1

20 hours ago, albertareef said:

Jim took a tour up there recently and visited some stores - might have some recommendations. @Gumby

I was up there a few weeks ago. I would suggest Barrier Reef, Saltwater City, Seaking, Coraltopia. Coraltopia, you will probably have to call Natalia for appt. She also might have hook ups to maybe another place. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

54 minutes ago, Gumby said:

I was up there a few weeks ago. I would suggest Barrier Reef, Saltwater City, Seaking, Coraltopia. Coraltopia, you will probably have to call Natalia for appt. She also might have hook ups to maybe another place. 

Not sure how far past Seattle you want to go but there is Shipwrecked corals in Renton. I think you might have to check with Mike for an appt. Not sure though.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1