Guess I should introduce myself, as I have been jumping on all those group buys from CFC.

I have done freshwater off and on my entire life. Currently have a planted community tank, a CRS Shrimp tank and a freshwater puffer tank. Saltwater was always that big scary system. But I wanted a challange, so I started a 10 gallon nano.

Now I'm on to a 29 biocube and already thinking about a third.

I live in Battle Ground and work in Portland as a Nurse. Looking forward to sunday at CFC and attending meetings to learn from the experts.c40d06e58d2454e766eff9632def3958.jpge1b1c29562909d0c81d4bb44afe0abc1.jpg

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

• Like 3

Welcome!! Your tanks look great, and it is a very addicting hobby for sure. Your story sounds very similar to mine! You've found the right place for your addiction [emoji12] probably a good 70 percent of my corals have came from people on this forum, I check the classifieds daily (several times a day) it's a great place to ask questions, awesome support as well. bae200e6b1533e80c5cecaaaf0d080c7.jpg

Sent from my BLU R1 HD using Tapatalk

• Haha 1

Welcome!  Glad you found us and plan to attend some of the events - great opportunities to pick peoples brains over your reefing challenges, put faces to (forum) names, and often score some great frags from either vendors or other members.  As noted above, also keep an eye on the classifieds - I think many of us have largely stocked our tanks based on pieces from other members.