Hello from Vanouver, WA

Julie1298

9 minutes ago, Julie1298 said:

Hi everyone! I just got into the hobby only a few months ago. I'm wondering if there's anyone in the Portland/Vancouver area with any zoa, acan or hammer frags for sale? 

-Julie

Welcome ! Cuttlefish and Corals is a great place to shop. We are having a massive Cinco de Mayo party this Sunday . There will be food! Group buys ! Raffles !

BB29E645-3A79-4358-9019-E65ADC853B83.jpeg7658650D-9A7B-4637-906C-40074D498F78.jpeg

49 minutes ago, Julie1298 said:

Hi everyone! I just got into the hobby only a few months ago. I'm wondering if there's anyone in the Portland/Vancouver area with any zoa, acan or hammer frags for sale? 

-Julie

Welcome!

Check out the 'Member Map'.  Those who choose to, can share their general location:

http://www.pnwmas.org/membermap/

• Like 1

Welcome Julie!  As noted above, there are quite a few options at LFS in the PDX area and one (hopefully) coming soon on your side of the river.  That member map that TheClark mentioned as a separate category showing the stores if you want to get some idea.  Also, as Thomas says, lots of things come up for sale on the forum so keep a look out on the classified threads.

• Like 1

-Julie
Welcome Julie!
You're gonna love the peeps we have on the forum, even the (fish) flakes, lol [emoji23]

I'm in BG. So, if you need a quick coral fix, I'll hook ya up! I have all that you mentioned above.

Sent from Atlantis 🤙

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...