WTB GSP and other simple corals

littlenano

Looking for green star polyps and other simple corals. I don't have a real expensive set up just a biocube with current led lights so I am not looking for anything extravagant. Just some added color and in my tank. If anyone has anything that they would like to part with let me know. I have not had much luck looking at the local fish stores. I am in the eugene area but I do travel to Corvallis to see my daughter if you are further north. 

If you were closer to Gaston or want to pay shipping I have a couple easy corals, I have a ton of green and purple palythoas, chunk of green star polyps I could cut off, lots of Kenya tree coral. Also have a lot of Anthelia but heard it doesn't ship well. I don't know if it's worth it but if you want to just pay the shipping I could send you some of each (except Anthelia)

Sent from my BLU R1 HD using Tapatalk

19 hours ago, littlenano said:

Looking for green star polyps and other simple corals. I don't have a real expensive set up just a biocube with current led lights so I am not looking for anything extravagant. Just some added color and in my tank. If anyone has anything that they would like to part with let me know. I have not had much luck looking at the local fish stores. I am in the eugene area but I do travel to Corvallis to see my daughter if you are further north. 

@badxgillen in Corvallis can hook you up.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, TaylorW said:

If you were closer to Gaston or want to pay shipping I have a couple easy corals, I have a ton of green and purple palythoas, chunk of green star polyps I could cut off, lots of Kenya tree coral. Also have a lot of Anthelia but heard it doesn't ship well. I don't know if it's worth it but if you want to just pay the shipping I could send you some of each (except Anthelia)

Sent from my BLU R1 HD using Tapatalk

PM sent 

Just replied to your pm! If you go with @badxgillen I wouldn't blame you, he's closer to you but like I said if you just want to pay the shipping let me know. A few months back a very generous member here (jeremyevans) gave me some Coral for my daughter's tank and the gsp in particular has really taken off so I'd be happy to pass along that generosity if I can. Also have a ton of green/purple palythoas I got from Holly (gil&fin) that I could bust off a good chunk of rock of and a lot of very healthy bushy Kenya tree coral as well. I'd also be happy to try sending a baggy with some Anthelia as well, I've read it tends not to ship well (I've never shipped it myself) but I've also read a few tricks people have used that can help so I could give it a try if you'd like, worst case is it arrives doa then just toss it...