Cuttle Fish EPIC Cinco de Mayo Celebration!

Gil&Fin

6 minutes ago, Emerald525 said:

Yeah Jeff told me I didn’t get enough alcohol!

Cardinal rule : Don’t leave the lightweight in charge of the beer !

I heard...............and even a lightweight would have got more :laugh: you figure people x beer...........I heard you got a couple cases...........well hell I can drink one case :laugh:

Need the margarita machine again................

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, spectra said:

I heard...............and even a lightweight would have got more :laugh: you figure people x beer...........I heard you got a couple cases...........well hell I can drink one case :laugh:

Need the margarita machine again................

Well considering I don’t drink and a lot of people don’t there will be plenty for all.

Yep the last 2 days have been ok get this............make this...........this needs this much time..........tomorrow morning will be fun..................
I can't believe you have any extra time on your hands, seeing as you're currently building the stand for my new tank.... [emoji16][emoji6]

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

• Haha 4

Parking right in front of the shop may be limited, especially because we are taking up a few spots for the food and canopies.  There is open parking across the street, but your mom called and asked me to remind you to use the crosswalks.  You might also find parking at Key Bank, which is the next driveway west of the shop.  And, it is going to be a beautiful day so you can park a few blocks away and walk.

Please do not park on the west side of the lot when Oak and Olive Restaurant is, as they need use of those.  

See you all this afternoon!

@CuttleFishandCoral

Edited by Gil&Fin
  • Like 2

19 minutes ago, SuncrestReef said:

@Gil&Fin Holly, will we be able to keep our purchased frags floating in a frag tank until it's time to leave, or should we bring coolers?

Coolers would be best.  I've done the "float in frag tank" think and things inevitably get lost/mistakenly taken, etc.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1

Well, we we're going to come out for the Raffles and get some other stuff but..... The puppy decided to break out the window on one of our front doors which required an ER visit for him for surgery 😟 then a Depot run for wood to block the window. Hope everyone else enjoyed it.

• Sad 2

So. Freaking. Awesome.  Vicky and I are so excited with our new pair of Biota Mandarins.  A big thank you Jeff, Kim, Sirena, Scott, Holly and everyone else that ensures we all get to have a great time.  

Those tacos were unbelievable.  The hot salsa with the mango salsa and that corn/bean mix... Woo!

• Like 5

9 hours ago, Gil&Fin said:

Coolers would be best.  I've done the "float in frag tank" think and things inevitably get lost/mistakenly taken, etc.

Just saw this :laugh:

How were 5 frags maybe more................had my name on them also..............lost ? :unsure: hey just giving you grief...........

good time today and hope everyone had a blast..................

• Like 4

2 hours ago, youcallmenny said:

So. Freaking. Awesome.  Vicky and I are so excited with our new pair of Biota Mandarins.  A big thank you Jeff, Kim, Sirena, Scott, Holly and everyone else that ensures we all get to have a great time.  

Those tacos were unbelievable.  The hot salsa with the mango salsa and that corn/bean mix... Woo!

Keep them safe.............they need to grow a little...........

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Together as a community we were able to raise $4822.84 for the sexual assault resource center of Oregon today! What a great event. Special thanks go out to all the sponsors, volunteers, employees, raffle donors, and most of all to everyone that came out! It’s only with everyone’s generosity and hard work that this amazing feat was possible!

5E80162D-6E2C-439E-8085-76C47FEA41D0.jpeg

• Like 10

12 hours ago, CuttleFishandCoral said:

Together as a community we were able to raise $4822.84 for the sexual assault resource center of Oregon today! What a great event. Special thanks go out to all the sponsors, volunteers, employees, raffle donors, and most of all to everyone that came out! It’s only with everyone’s generosity and hard work that this amazing feat was possible!

5E80162D-6E2C-439E-8085-76C47FEA41D0.jpeg

That's great news!  I am sad I missed all the fun and excitement.   

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
Finally switched out my tank for the Waterbox 20 cube I won in the raffle. Everyone loving it except the pistol shrimp, he lost all his work.b7d6018449a8a011f12e9d6a4f39a335.jpg

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

Aww poor Pistol Shrimp! He will be super busy for quite some time. Tank looks great, awesome win!

Sent from my BLU R1 HD using Tapatalk

• Haha 1