New Guy Intro..pics of my tank too!

GroYurOwn

hello all, my name is ryan, and i am a reef-aholic! i am currently living in Cincinnati, but will be moving back to portland, where i am originally from (north). I am GroYurOwn on RC too. So i will soon be a paid member of PNWMAS, and am excited to take part in what is offered, but for right now i need some help. here is my tank:

updatedtank.jpg

i dont want to leave it here, but i really dont think it will make the 3000 mile drive across america very well. so was wondering if one of my fellow reefers would like to give me a hand.(fingers) i am coming out in july, and would like to meet up with someone who i could ship my stuff to, i would purchase a 15 gal tank, a light, and a powerhead. you would just need to babysit it for about a week. i have some nice yumas, and floridas that i plan on fragging, and would be more than willing to offer them for free to my babysitter when they are ready. thanks all.

wow thanks for the responses guys! this has been a major worry for me so its nice to know that it may be one less thing to worry about. i guess my only question is what are your guys' experience levels? i just want to be sure my babies are in good hands!

wow thanks for the responses guys! this has been a major worry for me so its nice to know that it may be one less thing to worry about. i guess my only question is what are your guys' experience levels? i just want to be sure my babies are in good hands!

I have had my tank up for about 3 years... I am housing LPS, SPS and some shrooms in a 12 gal nano under 30 watts of lighting and all is doing very well...Rich (h20cooled) and Ringwurm have seen my tank and they can tell you everything is healthly. There is not much to worry about if you said I only have to babysit it for a week or two. Let me know.