Anyone else keep a list

fpd4308

I have found myself making a list of the must have corals I need to track down. I was not near as picky when I had my 120 but now with a nano I have found myself becoming quite a coral snob, due to space. I have always loved the high end Monti's but with this tank I have started to discover Chalices. I didn't have any in my last tank but dang there are some out there with ridiculous color!

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

• Like 1

I've been keeping a spreadsheet of the corals I have already purchased.  I track the date, price, source, and then once in my tank I note the PAR level and basic notes if things degrade or improve in appearance.  I also note when a coral dies.  Since I started 1 year ago, I'm at 17% loss rate, with most of that in December with my brown jelly problem.

I know this isn't exactly the kind of list you asked about, but it's the kind of list I'm tracking.

• Like 1

I have a list lol! I'm doing an Anenome Tank with Bubble tips (all kinds) Rock Flowers and Maxi Minis, Welso Brain corals on sand bed. I did something similar a few years ago and loved it, then my tank crashed due to a heater malfunction [emoji22] so I want to do my new tank the same but with harder to find corals (of course) still have several on my list, I'll probably be looking for them for a while since they're hard to come by! Even having a tough time finding them online. I'm mainly looking for a larger red Welso (heck I'll buy any size!) A metallic green and all colors Rock Flowers and Maxi Minis but I have specifics listed...so you're not alone! There's only so much room in tanks and I know I find myself staring at my tanks fantasizing about what would look good and where to put it...

Sent from my BLU R1 HD using Tapatalk

• Like 1