Reefbars from 21ledusa.com

Lazyreefer

I bought a 30" heavy blue bar a few years ago for supplemental lighting.  It seems to work well.  I'm not using it now but I never had any problems with it.  I also bought a 10" planted tank bar from them for my daughter.  A couple of diodes went out shortly after receiving it and they quickly sent out a replacement light with only a single email sent to them.

• Like 1

i tried a 20" reefbar pro for supplemental lighting over a 54 gallon corner tank but it didn't work out for space reasons.  they seemed to be nice lights and have good build quality for the price.  I thought their customer service was great.  if you have questions don't hesitate to ask them before you buy.    

• Like 1

20 hours ago, ocboat said:

I bought a 30" heavy blue bar a few years ago for supplemental lighting.  It seems to work well.  I'm not using it now but I never had any problems with it.  I also bought a 10" planted tank bar from them for my daughter.  A couple of diodes went out shortly after receiving it and they quickly sent out a replacement light with only a single email sent to them.

Nice this is the kind of info I wanted, appreciate that!

4 hours ago, kilmca said:

i tried a 20" reefbar pro for supplemental lighting over a 54 gallon corner tank but it didn't work out for space reasons.  they seemed to be nice lights and have good build quality for the price.  I thought their customer service was great.  if you have questions don't hesitate to ask them before you buy.    

Oh nice, definitely will hit them up to ask if my idea is a good one with their light then. Thanks for the input! 

2 hours ago, Optimusprime3605 said:

Been kicking around the idea of purchasing a couple of sbars, myself, for supplementation.
I heard, somewhere, reefbrite makes them or vice-versa. Don't know if that's a fact but good to know. I really like the price point, tho, on these!

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

He’s talking bout a totally different brand if I’m reading you correctly.  I have two sbars and they put out a lot of light. More the the reefbrite XHO. IMO 

• Like 1

He’s talking bout a totally different brand if I’m reading you correctly.  I have two sbars and they put out a lot of light. More the the reefbrite XHO. IMO 
Totally hear what you are saying...
What I was trying to convey is that, if I'm not mistaken, reefbrite owns or manufactures these lights (reefbars) or vice-versa. Not sure on who owns who. Again, just passing along on what I've heard, and again, I don't know if it holds water.

How do you like the sbars? I'm thinking of getting the 48"x4 for the frag tanks but then again, if the reefbars compare to the sbars, I'll be all over the reefbars bcuz of pricing.

• Like 2

50 minutes ago, Optimusprime3605 said:

Totally hear what you are saying...
What I was trying to convey is that, if I'm not mistaken, reefbrite owns or manufactures these lights (reefbars) or vice-versa. Not sure on who owns who. Again, just passing along on what I've heard, and again, I don't know if it holds water.

How do you like the sbars? I'm thinking of getting the 48"x4 for the frag tanks but then again, if the reefbars compare to the sbars, I'll be all over the reefbars bcuz of pricing.

I’ll text ya so I don’t derail his thread