wtb sps / rose anemone

JC7

looking for decent size branches/mini colonies of sps such as pocillopora, stylo, blue/pink milli, branching monti, blue/tri color stag just to name a few, nothing fancy. Also looking for a healthy rose anemone. 

There's a guy in troutdale/wood village area that had dozens of rbta, some the size of dinner plates. That's where mine came from. He posts on Craigslist every so often. He's got a biocube on there now.

I've seen those ones too, I think $30? The person on this forum Greg123 I think had four for $100 so I'd guess maybe $20-$25 each. You can find great deals if you just keep an eye out. Got mine for $15 each from someone on here but they only had a couple to sell at the time I believe, they're a good 4-5 inches across. Got another from another member Suncrestreef good sized for $20 after his split, just keep looking! Most saltwater stores will charge you from what I've seen around $50 sometimes much more but I like to keep an eye out for the deals [emoji16] I'm not sure where you're located either but keep bumping your post someone will have a BTA that split or has moved too close to their sps they'll sell you  

Sent from my BLU R1 HD using Tapatalk

• Like 1