4 foot 8 bulb t5

PowderBlue

This is a brand new light. It was a backup for one of my grows. No need for it anymore. I was going to use it over a grow out tank in my garage but I have 3 motors going into the garage so I won’t have room to run a grow out tank until I get the motors done. I’m in Oregon city. Could use this for a frag tank if it’ll grow weed it’ll grow frags [emoji23] 80 jr bacon cheeseburgers for it. Or 80 dollar bills, 80 stripper tickets, however you wanna do it it’ll need to equal 80 US dollars 64ba8a27493eba87a9ba4d13e41a9e5b.jpg276eefbc993ed667a5af8e6d6fee3d4e.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

6500k bulbs are in it. I’ve grown plants to teens with these lights easily. I ran them over my 144 spot cloners and ran 3 of them in a small veg tent. They most certainly will grow but I wouldn’t suggest trying to flower with them.

Never had much luck growing much above 6-10" in height with t5, always switched to halide converted sodium's at that point to get stuff moving. I grew hq not hv for many many years, focused on flavor and true high end strains in limited volume, not all these rip off strains that are not really what people call them. Now I grow food for my family when I can. 

I’ve never gone for weight. With 100 plants in flower at a time that came along with it. I hated growers who only bragged about weight and then their product was garbage. I started doing this to help my wife with her problems. Then it turned into something a little more for a while. This plant was vegged under t5 for its first 60 days. Then went outside for an experiment. The others were cloned under t5 and then DE phantom for the rest of their growing days. 8656560b28c6e1be2beb5f9b4555584c.jpgd75fa711fe96c9fde9ea94e9e32f0684.jpg8d5f91076e7a15efd78cdc1d79eedbf7.jpg