Selling a couple frags

I have some frags that I’d like to trade (looking for more acros) or sell. Nothing too fancy though. I’m located in Eugene and unfortunately can’t travel far at the moment. (Working on getting a new car as my last one died recently)

Feel free to let me know if I’m asking too much for things. Never really sold frags before. 

OG Mummy Eye (6 eyes): $25

3924C4BE-CC99-415F-BC59-15831FAFCFD9.jpeg

Teal Branching Hammer:

$5 for the little

$10 for the bigger one (Sold)

B72CF3A5-5139-4AB1-911C-7536BC064752.jpegE1F3AB62-961F-4551-A6FC-AEA02E53A72B.jpeg

Utter Chaos (3 polyps): $25 (Sold)

03481656-513B-4484-A60F-2EBA2303E8C8.jpeg

Blue Stag: $15 (Sold)

21CAC4ED-35B1-44EC-904E-06D6C9CE3418.jpeg

TDF (already encrusting): $35 (sold)

FEDDB0D8-D2DB-42EA-9001-2E332A1AE24E.jpeg

Thanks for taking the time to check out. If there is more interest I could make more frags of everything shown here.

Edited by Salted_Waffles
Sales pending

33 minutes ago, Vance164 said:

I am interested in the real hammer do you ever get near harrisburg

Harrisburg is only like 25mins from me so I could probably make it out there sometime. Would be awesome if we could meet in Junction City as well. 

Which one were you looking at? 

11 minutes ago, MrBret said:

I can't get down there, but if you ever came up and still had the utters and OG Mummy eye....I would take.

I'm working on getting a car by the end of the month, so I can make more regular trips upstate and catch more meetups! So hopefully I can make it up soon.

There's not much of a reefing scene in Eugene, or I just don't know the right people, so I might still have the frags. If I don't by the time I can make it up there I can always try and frag up some more. 

32 minutes ago, Salted_Waffles said:

Harrisburg is only like 25mins from me so I could probably make it out there sometime. Would be awesome if we could meet in Junction City as well. 

Which one were you looking 

either or I don't live there but I do get down to Harrisburg to play paintball on occasion 

Edited by Vance164

2 hours ago, Salted_Waffles said:

I'm working on getting a car by the end of the month, so I can make more regular trips upstate and catch more meetups! So hopefully I can make it up soon.

There's not much of a reefing scene in Eugene, or I just don't know the right people, so I might still have the frags. If I don't by the time I can make it up there I can always try and frag up some more. 

If you do make it up I would take a frag of OG.

17 hours ago, Salted_Waffles said:

They Mummy Eye and the small Hammer are both still available! 

I will take the Mummy Eye and the small Hammer is they are still available, I will be in Eugene beginning of May if you can hold it for me.

Edited by H20cooled

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I wanted to thank everyone and there interests and apologies for neglecting to respond.

Life caught up with me and I’ve left this hobby on the back burner for a few weeks. My tank suffered and is on a slow recovery and I don’t want to sell anything out of it until it bounces back.

If anyone cold close or lock this thread, if possible I’d appreciate it.

Thanks again everyone.