Free HOB Refugium And Free Blue Devil Damsel, Full Container Kent PH Buffer, Light Fixtures

TaylorW

I have a few things I need to get rid of, all free.

Blue Devil Damsel, pretty fish

HOB Refugium 22"×16", needs pump uses a U style Tube

Kent Marine PH Buffer 1 LB Container full

Two 24" D Sun Yourself DIY LED fixtures, needs work one fixture doesn't work for some reason and the other only blues come on. Bought these for a planted tank on offer up last year, awesome lights for plants, can be fixed I'm sure I've never bothered tinkering with them at all

Light fixture can't remember what it is at the moment, only blues are working. Had Cree LEDs was originally a $450 light. Bought two used a while back and were AMAZING on my reef tank, sold the other last year (now wish still had it lol) and this one was in poorer shape than the other, wasn't protected from water etc when I bought it, white lights went out so had been stored in my garage. Supplemental blue lighting or ??? If nobody wants it I'll toss it, thought I'd ask first.

Located in Gaston really want this stuff gone asap! I'm tossing it in couple weeks if no takers, except the Damsel lol

Sent from my BLU R1 HD using Tapatalk

Where do you live? I would love to see if we could make this happen.i just got into salt water hobby in dier need of a good refugium,sump,skimmer.im about to transfer my 44 gal hex to a 55 gal acrylic tank and I need those like really bad......thank you for your time....

20190115_163458.jpg

Any pics of refugium? I still have the brown leather coral and a green leather.

Yeah sorry been pretty busy, got a new tank recently and have been trying to get everything setup and situated, just started filling it with RODI water yesterday (will take couple days) between that and work been busy so trying to find more than an hour or two to go anywhere has been tough (I'm located in Gaston too) but still interested for daughter's tank but obviously I don't expect you to hold anything for me lol. If you want the Refugium maybe we can figure out something for the weekend? I only have Friday and Saturday off, Sunday I work [emoji31]b65936ddc684e6c00f55e7b67d21fc70.jpg55271661c8fb5ca3955931224a352278.jpg

I would love to take whatever you're willing to part with. I'm a brand new reefer trying to get started in the hobby. 
Great! Depending on if you already have a tank setup I might have some other stuff to give you to help you out, the hob Refugium may be taken ^ but the other stuff is yours if you want it. Do you want the fish too? I have the blue Devil Damsel that needs a new home before my new tank gets stuff swapped over from my holding tank. You can private message me if you'd like