Free-assorted coral/fish

Free

DSC_9540.NEFDSC_9537.NEFDSC_9546.NEFDSC_9545.NEFDSC_9544.NEFDSC_9543.NEFDSC_9542.NEFDSC_9539.NEFDSC_9538.NEF

Need to get rid of my tank ASAP.  It's been a bit neglected over the past 6 months;  (2) toadstools, (3) bubble tip, rose anemone, (10) Kenya trees, (3) button corals rocks.  Please let me know if you have any questions.  The tank itself is scratched.  Two 175 watt metal halides.  The cabinet is wired for T12 and they no longer make T12 lights.  Fish:  Scopas Tang, 6 line wrasse, clown fish, red mandarin, small see star, urchin, red striped shrimp, and some type of crab.

Bill

Edited by Free

4 minutes ago, albertareef said:

Just checking to see if the intent was to give these away in support of the Tanks for Teachers program (hence TFT Classifieds).  If so, our TFT coordinator @Flashy Fins would probably have a good idea if there were good options currently available to rehome the livestock amongst the classroom tanks.

Thanks for the note.  I just sent @Flashy Fins a note.  I didn't intend to land on TFT, but whoever wants it can take it.

48 minutes ago, Free said:

Thanks for the note.  I just sent @Flashy Fins a note.  I didn't intend to land on TFT, but whoever wants it can take it.

I can move it to the general classifieds if you would like - might be more easily seen once it drops off the main page.  Just let me know. Thanks.

• 1 month later...