Favorite recipes

SuncrestReef

The other day I posted my favorite pork carnitas recipe in the Cinco de Mayo party thread, and several people expressed interest in trying it.  Aside from reefing, another one of my hobbies is cooking (not really sure I should call it a "hobby", but I really enjoy trying new recipes or trying to reproduce a meal I had at a restaurant), so I thought I'd start a thread for people to share some of their favorite recipes.  

I'll start:

I have many more, and lately I'm working on some Peruvian and Spanish tapas dishes.  A lot of trial & error, but worth the effort.

What are some of your favorites?

• Like 3

5 hours ago, SuncrestReef said:

The other day I posted my favorite pork carnitas recipe in the Cinco de Mayo party thread, and several people expressed interest in trying it.  Aside from reefing, another one of my hobbies is cooking (not really sure I should call it a "hobby", but I really enjoy trying new recipes or trying to reproduce a meal I had at a restaurant), so I thought I'd start a thread for people to share some of their favorite recipes.  

I'll start:

I have many more, and lately I'm working on some Peruvian and Spanish tapas dishes.  A lot of trial & error, but worth the effort.

What are some of your favorites?

You and Sirena should talk. She loves putting together themed dinners and trying new things !