New tank!!

The rad reefer

I run one large turbo snail, 1 nasarius snail, filter floss and two chemi pure blue nano packets in a 14 gallon and have 0 algae issues. 

Dont think you will need a fish to help with algae in a tank this size. 

5 gallon water change per week with vacuuming the sand and it’s good to go

7B07C76E-E1FA-418E-A89A-E9D137BC4B6D.jpeg

Edited by CrazyInside

Thanks for the good advice. I had two long fun clowns in my 7 gallon tank and it would go through algae cycles but usually cleared up all I ran in it was a tiny protein skimmer. And I don’t have algae yet but if I were to get a fish it would make waste and possibly start up some algae blooms and I would want the fish to eat it offf the rocks and that’s what the tail spot blend does so I think I’ll get one

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

12 hours ago, The rad reefer said:

Queen angel? It’s only 13 gallons

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You forgot to apply the pdxmonkeyboy sarcasm filter. The whole “how many tangs in a tiny tank” thing is a bit of a running joke here. Just ask the tang police. 

Nice tank.  I've never owned one myself, but Biota Captive Bred Court Jester/Rainford Gobies are available.  They are small and are supposed to graze on hair algae. Supposedly the captive-bred ones also take prepared foods better than the wild-caught ones which do not have a great survival record.

goby.PNG

• Like 1