Moving. Selling all coral

mrk13p

All sold! Mods please close 

Moving up to Washington and not secure on housing yet so selling all coral. Sold about 50%, here’s what I have left all are obo. 

Uranium bounce mushrooms: $50/ each. Ranging about 1.5-2.5 inches across. Purchased from Cuttlefish.    sold

Rasta Zoas: about 30 polyps: $50 purchased from Kim    Sold

Blondie Zoas: about 30 polyps: $40 purchased from vivid   Sold

Gold torch : $50 purchased at the group by with rudy ( golden basket)    Sold

neon green trumpet about 25 heads: $20  sold

Duncan about 10 heads: $20 sold

shelf rock with a large dragon soul favia and maxi mini carpet: $50     Sold

arch rock with 100+ Blondies, 20+ orange bam bams, 30+ pink Zoas and an unknown encrusting coral . $100     Sold

large neon green maze : $30     Sold

green pocilipora: size of a softball : $10     Sold

med/ lrg neon green lepto: $10   upscales   Sold

large fascination favia: $20   upscales    Sold

sm/med foxface: $30   all things aquarium   Sold

other random small frags $5/ each 

4F95F07D-18BB-416A-B81F-6BAE990499B7.jpeg

3A0455D9-F2FA-4CC7-B0A5-9B15AEDD1BDB.jpeg

D2E4839A-CAB1-4507-B2FC-D3F71F0353F3.jpeg

2C1055A4-E409-46A8-9AA1-22FBF62A65B0.jpeg

C6F32C40-4C10-4D3B-94C0-512743AE6D8C.jpeg

F9ED28F0-A5F6-4C31-BF60-B4DE9D87B80E.jpeg

3DDA8701-5177-4AA0-92FC-21AAB477A546.jpeg

E63FCC0D-1069-4918-B97C-617FA6A46CCF.jpeg

87E0B0A1-DDF6-4E4F-BE1C-1B8C5F097006.jpeg

Edited by mrk13p
updated
  • Like 1

all responded i think. few things i missed. large fascination favia, large neon green lepto, and my lone foxface about 2.5 inches. ill update above. located in tigard

Funny how people have different tastes in coral. One of my favs were that shelf rock with the maxi mini carpet and dragon soul favia. someone give him a good home lol. 

Edited by mrk13p

2 hours ago, PowderBlue said:

He’s in Tigard for anyone wondering, the blonde rock is huge and well worth the money I almost bought it today and am regretting I didn’t!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

[language filter] u shouldve i was giving u a killer deal since you cleared all my euphyllia lol! but u prolly needed another bucket then. hows that chalice doing? take care of him he was one of my favorites. 

[language filter] u shouldve i was giving u a killer deal since you cleared all my euphyllia lol! but u prolly needed another bucket then. hows that chalice doing? take care of him he was one of my favorites. 

Haha for sure! Definitely wasn’t going to fit in the bucket. Chalice is doing great! 6b42a6b23695b9cfe43380154d654e65.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 1

17 minutes ago, mrk13p said:

all responded i think. few things i missed. large fascination favia, large neon green lepto, and my lone foxface about 2.5 inches. ill update above. located in tigard

Funny how people have different tastes in coral. One of my favs were that shelf rock with the maxi mini carpet and dragon soul favia. someone give him a good home lol. 

BTW - how big is that shelf rock?  Would love to have the fascination favia if it’s still available.  

2 hours ago, albertareef said:

BTW - how big is that shelf rock?  Would love to have the fascination favia if it’s still available.  

the shelfs about 9" across. its a cool shelf, thats why i dont want to break it. fascinations pending atm but i can put u next in line 

8 hours ago, mrk13p said:

the shelfs about 9" across. its a cool shelf, thats why i dont want to break it. fascinations pending atm but i can put u next in line 

Thanks Mark.  Don't think I can fit the rock so hopefully someone scores it who has a bit more room.  Keep me posted on the fascinations and GLWS!