WTB Auto Top Off Cheaper

TaylorW

Looking for a used ATO, I'm not good with the diy stuff and prefer used to save a little $$....

Let me know what you have, price, location etc. Looking to stay under ~$40 if possible but more in the $30 range is preferred if anyone has anything please let me know! Thanks [emoji4]

Sent from my BLU R1 HD using Tapatalk

My ATO includes an 11 gallon garbage can, tubing and float switch. The system is gravity fed from the garage to the tank in the house. Took some work to run the tubing, but no more carrying water. One advantage is no electricity required. 

I also connected my RODI to feed the ATO. 

• Like 2

Auto top off is generally something you don't want to go cheap on. This is particular true if it's a smaller system. That being said, you can check out autotopoff.com

They are a pretty cheap outfit, but seem to have the tools to create reliable systems. Very basic, but seem to hold up well. I haven't used them before, but I recall researching them when looking for an ATO.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Auto top off is generally something you don't want to go cheap on. This is particular true if it's a smaller system. That being said, you can check out autotopoff.com

They are a pretty cheap outfit, but seem to have the tools to create reliable systems. Very basic, but seem to hold up well. I haven't used them before, but I recall researching them when looking for an ATO.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

For what I'm using it for I'm ok with cheap and simple [emoji16] I think I've found one though

Sent from my BLU R1 HD using Tapatalk