Equipment For Sale

CrazyInside

Have a few things to clear out

First up is an IM Nuvo Fusion 10 gallon AIO, I upgraded to a bigger AIO, no scratches, comes with a brand new upgraded 211gph pump, stock pump was only 92gph. Has a brand new Filter sock, has the screen top with clips. $50 SOLD

Next up is a Clear Water External Algae Scrubber, I had it running for a month on my tank and truthfully my tank wasn't stocked enough to run this, it stripped all the nutrients and made the water way to clean. Someone who likes to feed a lot or has a lot of fish would benefit from it! $275

And last I have a Maxspect XF230 with the advanced controller ($290 new) and then a second xf230 ($140 new). 4 new blades, new sleeves. They only have 4 months run time on them. $325

IMG_2803.JPG

IMG_2898.JPG

IMG_2899.JPG

cw.png

IMG_2903.JPG

IMG_2900.JPG

Edited by CrazyInside

39 minutes ago, CrabbyCrabs said:

Possible interest in gyres. Will one be too much for my max nano? I have two Current 660 flow pumps in it and they suck. They lose flow fast and need constant cleaning.

They can be turned way down and move a nice flow at 10-20%. But two would definitely be over kill

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...