Free stuff an cheap stuff Storage clean out

Ron

Cleaning out storage an the garage will be next but I'm not paying for the garage space so storage it is.. I'll be adding more stuff as I get to it! 🤣

Prices an more pics post by post an yes there is stuff in there for sale I just can't get to, to take pics of lol.

QT tank setup will be the main item in this post so there is a price via rules 😉 $100 bucks an I have a 20L to go on the bottom for a sump.

Everything is located in Albany Oregon 

No holds as I'm trying to clean it out an fact of life, ppl flake 😊

Available M-F after 5 an open to setup times on Saturday and Sunday 

20190314_190628.jpg

20190314_190621.jpg

20190314_185528.jpg

20190320_170757.jpg

Edited by Ron
Sand sold

1 hour ago, xmas_one said:

Is the stock tank for sale?

Yes I actually still owe Youcallmenny for that!

150g an I used it once an I don't think he ever did an it was purchased new.. $80 bucks 

Also have a smaller one (75g I think) for $50

On 3/28/2019 at 7:54 PM, cjmdh said:

Hmm there is 20kg of something from the Philippines. Not very helpful.....

Well now I'm confused,  the question was what type of sand is it, dry sand obviously an the bag says it's from the Philippines. I'm honestly not sure what I can tell ya that would be more helpful as it's just that. I can try an drum up a old picture of the sand in one of my old tanks to give you a idea on color an grain size if that's what your actually asking about without saying that's what you want to know lol. 😊

6 minutes ago, Ron said:

Well now I'm confused,  the question was what type of sand is it, dry sand obviously an the bag says it's from the Philippines. I'm honestly not sure what I can tell ya that would be more helpful as it's just that. I can try an drum up a old picture of the sand in one of my old tanks to give you a idea on color an grain size if that's what your actually asking about without saying that's what you want to know lol. 😊

Sorry, for being a tad vague on my request as to what type of sand it is.  Grain size, color, and makeup of the sand would be a more exact question.  I have sand that came in a similar bag from a guy that used to own a shop here in Salem on 12th street that I really like.  It's more of a crushed shell/coral type stuff with about a 1-1.5 mm grain size. 

3 minutes ago, cjmdh said:

Sorry, for being a tad vague on my request as to what type of sand it is.  Grain size, color, and makeup of the sand would be a more exact question.  I have sand that came in a similar bag from a guy that used to own a shop here in Salem on 12th street that I really like.  It's more of a crushed shell/coral type stuff with about a 1-1.5 mm grain size. 

That's where this sand came from lol.. Roy owned the shop till it closed an I bought a ton of it and sold/used all but 2 bags. I don't believe this is the same stuff your looking for though. 

Screenshot_20190330-112250_Facebook.jpg

Screenshot_20190330-112253_Facebook.jpg