New Reefer

Simon_Terik

Hello all!

My name is Simon Roth, I am just now getting into reefing and am happy to see such a robust regional resource! I look forward to sharing my experiences and gleaning as much as I can from y'alls experience. I currently have a fluval nano 13.5 right now and am looking at getting a bigger tank, hopefully sooner rather than later.

Thanks for having me here!

Simon Roth

Edited by Simon_Terik
  • Like 2

Welcome Simon!  Yes, this local forum is a great resource.  I’ve only been reefing for one year, but I’ve learned so much and received great advice from people here.

If you have a chance, attend the monthly meetings.  It’s great to put faces to the names, and the conversations are always informative if not entertaining.

And if you haven’t noticed, we really enjoy seeing photos posted!  Good or bad. Looking forward to seeing your tank.

18 minutes ago, albertareef said:

Welcome!  Glad you found us. Hopefully you will find the forum a useful resource for all things reefing. Good luck in your search for a bigger tank - keep an eye on the classifieds as lots of tanks and equipment come through there. 

Absolutely! I was looking at one earlier and noticed I need 25 posts to reply. Hoping to get that done organically over the next two weeks or so. It's definitely exciting to be getting into this, there is a plethora of information available and it almost feels like drinking thru a fire hose lol. 

Here is my tank! 

Nano31019.jpg

• Like 2