Sebea

Newreefer02

Anyone got a blue tip sebea??? I have been waiting to see one for awhile now and have yet to see one... Tempted to order one from vivid online but have never ordered livestock online before. I know why nobody has them because of collection bans but I was kinda hoping someone would be propagating them. Let me know if any of you fine people have a line on them and or what your thoughts are on online orders.

Thanks!

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

They are beautiful!  Will be watching this thread.

Vivid is probably pretty reputable.  I have had great luck online as well as local stores.  Stores are nice because you can see stuff ahead of time and support your community, but there's no shame in scoring nice stuff online as well.

• Like 2

They are beautiful!  Will be watching this thread.
Vivid is probably pretty reputable.  I have had great luck online as well as local stores.  Stores are nice because you can see stuff ahead of time and support your community, but there's no shame in scoring nice stuff online as well.

Well I found a store that has a look alike... Not technically a Sebea but I'm going tomorrow to take a look at it... They say it looks identical to a blue tip. Will post more on this tomorrow!

• Like 1

So I went down to see Garrett and crew at the premium aquarium and was not disappointed in my choices or decision to make that drive. Although I did not come home with a Sebea I did come home with one of the best looking LTA's I have seen in awhile! Also brought home a mimic Tang I have been eyeing for awhile now. If my phone didn't take such terrible pictures I would post some. I will work on getting some up to show.

Both photos were with reds and whites on only... Closest thing I could get to true colors... The purple LTA isn't that pink and it's not a deep purple either. The right side color super vibrant purple is the color of it. It's a beast!!! Probably dinner plate or bigger in size when fully open. And the Mimic is about 3 inches or so.e5d71d795b18d7a4dcf2d3c8110c3175.jpgbabc8b27c6c68593a27bab85123cd0b9.jpg