March Meeting at Paradise Coral

badxgillen

Check out this gorgonian from Rocknreefs we just bought! It's just beautiful. When I mentioned we were having a saltwater meeting soon at our store they sent us an extra gorgonian to giveaway during the meeting!  ♡♡♡

IMG_20190320_210935_096.jpg

• Like 7

1 hour ago, MrsBret said:

Check out this gorgonian from Rocknreefs we just bought! It's just beautiful. When I mentioned we were having a saltwater meeting soon at our store they sent us an extra gorgonian to giveaway during the meeting!  ♡♡♡

IMG_20190320_210935_096.jpg

That is sweet Bret. Those look like some happy Seahorses!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, badxgillen said:

Hotchie Motchie, that is a killer line of up Zoanthids!!!

Gonna have to grab a few more raffle tickets now for sure, Thanks Bret, very generous of you.

I knew I wasn't coming up with quite the right adjective to describe this frag pack - thanks Bert!  👍

1 hour ago, albertareef said:

Are you and Sirena going to make it?  Would love to see you both there (even if you don't have a tank).

I don’t know she’s recovering well but it may be too much for her yet. He even has her favorite fish there of all time the Borbonius anthia 

14 minutes ago, Emerald525 said:

I don’t know she’s recovering well but it may be too much for her yet. He even has her favorite fish there of all time the Borbonius anthia 

Glad to hear she is doing well.  Yes, I noticed the Borbonius was featured in the facebook post. Cool and not often seen fish - another reason to make the meeting!

• Like 2

Ugh, I had it on my calendar for Sunday and not Saturday. Logged in to look for updates and realized it started an hour ago. I think I’m in line for a PAR meter, and will reluctantly need to pass my place in line onto anyone who had the proper date on the calendar for March 😮

• Sad 1

4 hours ago, lewisriverfisherman said:

I'm not going to make it,  traffic is terrible and not going to fight it all the way thru Portland.  Hope it's a great meeting I was looking forward to winning the mp 10!

@MrBret  I hope you save that frag of fender bender for me I will try to get over as soon as I can.

Have one saved for ya