Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Vance164

Wts ragnarok magnetic frag rack

Recommended Posts

holds 16 frag plugs super strong magnet will work on 3/4 thick glass. looking to get 20 bucks or will trade for a frag. 

20190305_172402.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I would recommend throwing that in the trash. The magnets on the racks had a ton of problems leaching heavy metals into the aquarium. The materials that the actual rock was made out of was also not reef safe  

They killed a ton of aquariums after the last bob moore frag swap(not reefworx). The dude apologized and closed up shop. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, CuttleFishandCoral said:

I would recommend throwing that in the trash. The magnets on the racks had a ton of problems leaching heavy metals into the aquarium. The materials that the actual rock was made out of was also not reef safe  

They killed a ton of aquariums after the last bob moore frag swap(not reefworx). The dude apologized and closed up shop. 

I thought I heard something about this a while back.  Was this the same person that came to one of the meetings at Roy's?  Pretty unfortunate scenario.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

8 minutes ago, albertareef said:

I thought I heard something about this a while back.  Was this the same person that came to one of the meetings at Roy's?  Pretty unfortunate scenario.

Same guy. Sucks but he needed to do more real world testing before release a product like that. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

good to know Jeff thanks mods please delete the post!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Vance164 said:

good to know Jeff thanks mods please delete the post!

Done.  Sorry for the bad news Vance but at least no one gets their tank put at risk. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

OH MY! I was wondering why I didn't have any SPS success in a particular tank of mine, I will be removing that rock promptly. I remember the recall of certain products, and spoke with him briefly,  but didn't know the effects were not isolated to particular models and actually all across the board. 

Too bad really, I liked that guy and his products appearance.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...