Wts ragnarok magnetic frag rack

Vance164

I would recommend throwing that in the trash. The magnets on the racks had a ton of problems leaching heavy metals into the aquarium. The materials that the actual rock was made out of was also not reef safe  

They killed a ton of aquariums after the last bob moore frag swap(not reefworx). The dude apologized and closed up shop. 

3 minutes ago, CuttleFishandCoral said:

I would recommend throwing that in the trash. The magnets on the racks had a ton of problems leaching heavy metals into the aquarium. The materials that the actual rock was made out of was also not reef safe  

They killed a ton of aquariums after the last bob moore frag swap(not reefworx). The dude apologized and closed up shop. 

I thought I heard something about this a while back.  Was this the same person that came to one of the meetings at Roy's?  Pretty unfortunate scenario.

OH MY! I was wondering why I didn't have any SPS success in a particular tank of mine, I will be removing that rock promptly. I remember the recall of certain products, and spoke with him briefly,  but didn't know the effects were not isolated to particular models and actually all across the board. 

Too bad really, I liked that guy and his products appearance.