40 gallon breeder

NateDawg

I'm looking for a 40 gallon breeder to use as a sump in my new build, preferably in the Albany or Salem area. Doesn't have to be pretty, just water tight. Or if anyone has a sump that's around that gallon range, shoot me a message! Thanks for reading.

http://i1245.photobucket.com/albums/gg587/bluezreef/F1C467EC-3A98-43D2-B6DF-24B4FB5D15DB_zpsczwexyfz.jpg

Ive got a 40B already converted into a sump. Has a 7” sock holder in one corner with larger skimmer area, center section is for return pump, and last section was intended to be a pump fed fuge. I’m in Vancouver area though but if you want to trek out here I’d let it go for $60. The silicon job isn’t great but all the acrylic is cut to size so if you wanted you could always redo it.

7 hours ago, pdxmonkeyboy said:

I have a 40 breeder for sale.  No leaks, its like 12 months old?   $40.   The tank comes with dust and maybe drywall crumbs in it!!!  

I also have an auto top off setup if your in need.  Shoot me a PM.  I am in SW pdx.  I could maybe meet you in wilsonville...

5 hours ago, Blue Z Reef said:

http://i1245.photobucket.com/albums/gg587/bluezreef/F1C467EC-3A98-43D2-B6DF-24B4FB5D15DB_zpsczwexyfz.jpg

Ive got a 40B already converted into a sump. Has a 7” sock holder in one corner with larger skimmer area, center section is for return pump, and last section was intended to be a pump fed fuge. I’m in Vancouver area though but if you want to trek out here I’d let it go for $60. The silicon job isn’t great but all the acrylic is cut to size so if you wanted you could always redo it.

Awesome! I'll keep both of you in mind, being how far and how much I spend on gas, it would cost me about that much just to get up there 😬😬 but if there's No one else closer, I'm gunna try to make it to the meeting at Paradise so maybe I could convince one of yah to bring it there?

• Like 1

On 3/5/2019 at 2:54 PM, pdxmonkeyboy said:

I have a 40 breeder for sale.  No leaks, its like 12 months old?   $40.   The tank comes with dust and maybe drywall crumbs in it!!!  

I also have an auto top off setup if your in need.  Shoot me a PM.  I am in SW pdx.  I could maybe meet you in wilsonville...

What type of ATO do you have?