Jump to content
milesmiles902

March Picture of the Month - Clownfish

Recommended Posts

Here are the rules:

 • One photo entry per person
• Pic has to be taken by YOU
• Must be in by the posted deadline
• Must follow subject guidelines for the month
 
Winners will be determined based on voting poll results after submission deadline.   
 
This months subject:

Clownfish of any species.

Deadline:

April 1st, 11: 59 pm

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Well that didn't take long!  People dig their clownfish for sure.  Maybe set another record for entries in a month???

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, milesmiles902 said:

16819352_10212264077540943_8276640733009197817_o.jpg

These look awesome! what type of clowns are these? No entry for me this month, new clowns are in QT hahaha

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

5c77f37003d11a5a1e1927a3b45f2e45.jpg

 

Her name is Spot

 

 

Sent while trying to get my next coral fix.....

 

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, householdofpayne said:

These look awesome! what type of clowns are these? No entry for me this month, new clowns are in QT hahaha

 

I have no clue. I saw them at Bob Moore 2018?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Horrible picture but I noticed yesterday that my clowns have laid some eggs right on the bare bottom glass

AC1B2AEA-3A29-4E6C-BF87-ADB783845346.jpeg

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 3/1/2019 at 2:20 AM, milesmiles902 said:

Here are the rules:

 • One photo entry per person
• Pic has to be taken by YOU
• Must be in by the posted deadline
• Must follow subject guidelines for the month
 
Winners will be determined based on voting poll results after submission deadline.   
 
This months subject:

Clownfish of any species.

Deadline:

April 1st, 11: 59 pm

Whatever happens to feb voting post? I saw that not all the photos uploaded then never saw it posted again?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
39 minutes ago, householdofpayne said:

Whatever happens to feb voting post? I saw that not all the photos uploaded then never saw it posted again?

I think they were having some issues trying to get all the entries to show up in the voting thread... not sure if that ever got worked out.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, householdofpayne said:

Whatever happens to feb voting post? I saw that not all the photos uploaded then never saw it posted again?

Our voting system only allots 20 voting slots, which I hope will be fixed soon.

If not, by the end of the week I'll bring it off-site.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

×
×
  • Create New...