What are you using to blast rockwork?

Vance164

Thank you everyone for your input the pump idea seems neat. Julian's thing had my attention but seems pricey for what it is. I guess I'll just head in down to the Honda shop and pick up a pressure washer per pdxmonkeyboy's reccomendation I've been needing one anyhow 🤣🤣🤣

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Vance164 said:

Thank you everyone for your input the pump idea seems neat. Julian's thing had my attention but seems pricey for what it is. I guess I'll just head in down to the Honda shop and pick up a pressure washer per pdxmonkeyboy's reccomendation I've been needing one anyhow 🤣🤣🤣

I've found you can never go wrong following monkeyboy's advice... oh, wait. 😄

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

When I had my 5ft tank, I would use a maxi-jet and just go over the rock.  These days turkey baster, since I don't have as much square footage to cover.

I did see Ryan at BRS showed a simple way in yesterday's live stream that I'm definitely stealing next time I go big (https://youtu.be/y3_9Ju8_esw?t=3362).  Ziptie a utility pump to an acrylic rod or other reef-safe material like PVC pipe, then you can aim your blasting without getting your hands wet.

• Like 1