Holly's February Fantastically Fabulous $10 Frag Sale

Gil&Fin

Yep--it's time for another $10 sale!  Literally 100s of frags.  (Nothing available pre-sale).  Stop by this Sunday, February 17, 2019, from 1 PM to 3:30 PM.  I'm in southwest Portland--PM me for the address.  Can't wait to see you!

20190215_154159-01.jpg

20190215_154215-02.jpg

20190215_154312.jpg

20190215_154331-01.jpg

20190215_154344.jpg

20190215_154353-01.jpg

20190215_154420-01.jpg

20190215_154453-01.jpg

20190215_154511-01.jpg

20190215_154548.jpg

20190215_154601-01.jpg

20190215_154609.jpg

Edited by Gil&Fin
  • Like 4
  • Sad 1

12 hours ago, albertareef said:

Oh man - you never tell me anything anymore 😪

These sales are always a blast with lots of great deals to be had. Who knows, maybe you could even lure Scott out with the proper incentive @spectra  

What steal my corals :unsure: oh wait its you throwing my beer on the ground isnt it :laugh:

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Just curious, do your neighbors know what this is all about?  Several times per year all these random people show up with buckets and/or come out carrying lots of little plastic bags.  I can only imagine what they think is going on!  Do they refer to you as "that crazy coral lady"? 🤣

• Like 1

Just curious, do your neighbors know what this is all about?  Several times per year all these random people show up with buckets and/or come out carrying lots of little plastic bags.  I can only imagine what they think is going on!  Do they refer to you as "that crazy coral lady"? [emoji1787]
[emoji23]

Sent from my BLU R1 HD using Tapatalk

11 hours ago, SuncrestReef said:

Just curious, do your neighbors know what this is all about?  Several times per year all these random people show up with buckets and/or come out carrying lots of little plastic bags.  I can only imagine what they think is going on!  Do they refer to you as "that crazy coral lady"? 🤣

Well, they see the blue lights through the drapes so I think they have other suspicions.  So far the cops have never shown up.  LOL

• Haha 2

Just FYI everyone. I have had a TON of requests  from people who want to come before the sale (mostly from Facebook people) but I haven't allowed any pre-sales. So, everything that is pictured (plus tons more) is still here and available.

And there will be cookies of course...

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Gil&Fin said:

Just FYI everyone. I have had a TON of requests  from people who want to come before the sale (mostly from Facebook people) but I haven't allowed any pre-sales. So, everything that is pictured (plus tons more) is still here and available.

That is why you are awesome Holly!! Good luck everyone. I heard Scott might be packing this time in case his frags "mysteriously" disappear again LOL!!

• Haha 1

that makes perfect sense.

see you at 12:00

[emoji16]

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, R-3 said:

That is why you are awesome Holly!! Good luck everyone. I heard Scott might be packing this time in case his frags "mysteriously" disappear again LOL!!

Normally do doesnt everyone :unsure: but wont be making it......was just in that part of town the last 2 days.......am sure it will be a great time as usual.....