Corals!

Taylorhardy1

After alot of consideration I've decided to take a break from reefing entirely. I've moved in with my girlfriend in Portland, and my brother hasn't been maintaining the nano like he told me since I left. I'm gonna sell off the remaining corals from my nano, and restart entirely when I setup my 200. I will get more pictures up in a few hours, but there's not much left. First thing I want to re-home my absolute favorite piece before it declines any further. It's my rainbow wellso I purchased from CNC 13 months ago. It still shows color, but isn't looking as happy as it should. I'm open to discussing a price on this one, it is absolutely beautiful when it's happy, and would do great in a well maintained setup.

Next I have a really neat rainbow lobo, looking for $40. 

Rainbow acan mini colonies- $30 each

2 hours ago, Taylorhardy1 said:

After alot of consideration I've decided to take a break from reefing entirely. I've moved in with my girlfriend in Portland, and my brother hasn't been maintaining the nano like he told me since I left. I'm gonna sell off the remaining corals from my nano, and restart entirely when I setup my 200. I will get more pictures up in a few hours, but there's not much left. First thing I want to re-home my absolute favorite piece before it declines any further. It's my rainbow wellso I purchased from CNC 13 months ago. It still shows color, but isn't looking as happy as it should. I'm open to discussing a price on this one, it is absolutely beautiful when it's happy, and would do great in a well maintained setup.

Next I have a really neat rainbow lobo, looking for $40. 

Rainbow acan mini colonies- $30 each

That wellso is amazing - sounds like it’s going to a good home. Might be interested in the acans if they find their way north. Do you have a pic of them?  Thanks!

• 2 weeks later...

Hey guys he is having phone issues so don’t get upset if he is not responding. I pick up his 93 gallon and was having issues then as well. His brother ha a small biocube set up with his Lps. Not sure if the brother is keeping it now or Taylor still selling. I’m sure when Taylor can he will chime in here 

• Thanks 1

Hey everyone, sorry for the lack of updates. Like Brian mentioned, I've been having phone issues, as well as just dealing with the stressors of moving on top of my daily life. Unfortunately all of the corals we're sold last weekend, and I forgot to update this post. Thanks everyone for the interest, and I apoligise for failing to update sooner. Mods please close this thread