Equipment for free and for sale

kilmca

Acrylic sump, 22" long x 12" wide x 10" tall. Has a crack in the bottom that may need to be repaired. Free

72" PFO light housing with glass shield. Housed flourescent VHO bulbs but has been gutted.  Free

(2) Metal halide reflectors - Lumen Max Elite Mogul by Sunlight Supply.  Free

(1) Metal halide pendant reflector. Asking $20.

Screen cover for 40 breeder aquarium. Asking $10.

Light mount that is powder coated. Asking $20.

AquaC Urchin protein skimmer. Asking $25.

Emperor Aquatics 25 watt UV sterilizer. Asking $25.

24" (2) 65 watt power compact bulb light with fan and new bulbs. Asking $25.

Mean well LPC-35-700 LED Driver and (12) Rapid LED Cree LEDs. Asking $10.

Mighty Magnet acrylic buffing kit with micomesh pads. New never used. Asking $50.

Novus acrylic buffing kit. Wool application and buffing pads, backplate assembly with drill adapter. Asking $25.

sounds good.  let me know when you want to come get it.  

I can grab it tomorrow after work, do you have a ballast for that halide pendant? I’m thinking of going old school lighting for the tank. It’ll grow anything and I miss that Phoenix 14k bulb color

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just now, PowderBlue said:

I can grab it tomorrow after work, do you have a ballast for that halide pendant? I’m thinking of going old school lighting for the tank. It’ll grow anything and I miss that Phoenix 14k bulb color

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'll send you a text.  

• Like 1

9 hours ago, viper55 said:

I’ll take two reflectors 

marked you down.

6 hours ago, LadAShark said:

If the protein skimmer works well I think I’ll take it.

And I think I’ll go for the LEDs and driver too while I’m at it. Are the LEDs themselves used (and if so, for how long?)

the skimmer worked well on a 40 gallon QT setup.  i now have (2) 40 gallon tank for my QT setup so i went with a larger skimmer.  LED driver and LEDs have never been used.    

1 hour ago, viper55 said:

I’ll take sump also

got it.  

Updated list - make an offer

(1) Metal halide pendant reflector. Asking $20.

Light mount that is powder coated. Asking $20.

AquaC Urchin protein skimmer. Asking $25.

Mean well LPC-35-700 LED Driver and (12) Rapid LED Cree LEDs. Asking $10.

Acrylic sump, 22" long x 12" wide x 10" tall. Has a crack in the bottom that may need to be repaired. Free - Pending

72" PFO light housing with glass shield. Housed flourescent VHO bulbs but has been gutted.  Free

(2) Metal halide reflectors - Lumen Max Elite Mogul by Sunlight Supply.  Free - Pending

Emperor Aquatics 25 watt UV sterilizer. Asking $25.

24" (2) 65 watt power compact bulb light with fan and new bulbs. $25

Mighty Magnet acrylic buffing kit with micomesh pads. New never used. Asking $50.

Novus acrylic buffing kit. Wool application and buffing pads, backplate assembly with drill adapter. Asking $25.

• 1 month later...

updated list and prices.  

(2) Metal halide reflectors - Lumen Max Elite Mogul by Sunlight Supply.  Free

24" (2) 65 watt power compact bulb light with fan and new bulbs. Asking $10.

Mighty Magnet acrylic buffing kit with micomesh pads. New never used. Asking $40.

Novus acrylic buffing kit. Wool application and buffing pads, backplate assembly with drill adapter. Asking $20.

Hey Clavin,

Looks like Brian didn't pick up those reflectors after all.  I wouldn't mind having them to pair with a couple of 400W mogul base halides I have sitting around that used to be in a canopy with just the open reflector shields.  I think they would work but not sure how the mogul bases mount to the reflector - let me take a look and see if I can figure that out.  You still out in OC?

1 hour ago, viper55 said:

Yeah I got busy and I don’t have any mogul ends for them so if you need them go for it 

those reflectors have a metal slide that slides in for different watt bulbs I don’t see the slides on them so you would have to likely fab something up to make it work 

Thanks Brian.  As noted, I have the bases and a two channel power supply so could put together a pretty functional setup with these.  Thanks for the tip on the mounting... been a while since I saw one of these in action and couldn't recall how it went together.

21 hours ago, albertareef said:

Hey Clavin,

Looks like Brian didn't pick up those reflectors after all.  I wouldn't mind having them to pair with a couple of 400W mogul base halides I have sitting around that used to be in a canopy with just the open reflector shields.  I think they would work but not sure how the mogul bases mount to the reflector - let me take a look and see if I can figure that out.  You still out in OC?

yeah i'm still in OC.  

15 hours ago, viper55 said:

Yeah I got busy and I don’t have any mogul ends for them so if you need them go for it 

those reflectors have a metal slide that slides in for different watt bulbs I don’t see the slides on them so you would have to likely fab something up to make it work 

the mogul bulb sockets and mounts were taken off these reflectors and i'm using them on a different set of reflectors.  you'll need something similar to what is shown below.  

Sunlight Supply Metal Halide Socket with cord and plug

• Thanks 1