Recycling tank

Bzboardco3

I have a 15g tank. At one point it was a newly cycled tank. Got it stocked. I noticed what looked like fin rot. So my first instinct as a new tank owner was to treat with medicine. I did and then per bottle (artimis) said replace cartridge and thats when i crashed. So now i have a stocked tank thats not fully cycled. I have nitrates and ammonia. I dose my tank with prime and microbe lift special blend. My ph is around 6.8 -7, but it has dropped way down before assuming from trying to cycle and removing ph buffers. My nitrates replenish themselves between wc's. Ive had nitrates over a month now.  I for the life of me cant get ammonia to drop on its on. Fish seem really healthy. Nothing has died. Im looking for suggestions that may help. Or if someone local would sell me a cycled sponge or filter media that i can set in my tank. Ive since added sponge to hob intake, and installed a dual sponge setup ran off a powerhead. I dont want my filter cartridge to be my only beneficial bacteria home. If anyone could help that would be great!