test kit needed

Snappy

In looking, all of my reef test kits have expired and need replaced. I honestly haven't used the test's much in the past, but as my reef experience expands, it seems more and more necessary to be able to test water at home. I have only 28 gallons, but a mixed reef with a fairly heavy bio-load.

Could someone (or someones) advise me on a good brand for the money and where to buy? I'm on a budget, but don't want to get sub-par equipment.

Thanks reefers

FWIW... at it is worth a TON because its coming from me...

Hanna checker for Alk.. you will thank me 1,000 over 

Nitrate and phos .. red sea pro algae control test kit (phos and nitrate)

salifert calcium

But honestly, with that size aquarium I wouldn't test anything I would buy two 200 gallon boxes of salt, mix them together in a trash can and then just make and change 5 gallons of water every week.  and I mean EVERY week.

With that small of a tank almost every problem is going to be addressed by just doing a water change. 

• Like 2

On 2/5/2019 at 3:28 PM, pdxmonkeyboy said:

FWIW... at it is worth a TON because its coming from me...

Hanna checker for Alk.. you will thank me 1,000 over 

Nitrate and phos .. red sea pro algae control test kit (phos and nitrate)

salifert calcium

But honestly, with that size aquarium I wouldn't test anything I would buy two 200 gallon boxes of salt, mix them together in a trash can and then just make and change 5 gallons of water every week.  and I mean EVERY week.

With that small of a tank almost every problem is going to be addressed by just doing a water change. 

This