Calling all computer geeks...

reefgeek84

A while back I asked some questions about parts I needed for a computer, i got all the parts and start to look on how to put it together, but I think I am in over my head...is there anybody out there that could come over and help me get this thing put together, I can pay in the way of frags or cash...Please let me know if you have some time and can get this done...Thanks.

Screw in your motherboard to the case and the rest is easy once you get the power supply/usb/on/off/ plugged in right. Are these new parts or at least models that can be identified? Once parts installed, Windows should install quite a bit of the software for the hardware. I would get the network card installed then download the latest drivers off the net and install. Takes less than 2 hours from start to finish if all goes correctly. Put together about 4 dozen, gets easier each time. Give me a holler if you're stuck.

Screw in your motherboard to the case and the rest is easy once you get the power supply/usb/on/off/ plugged in right. Are these new parts or at least models that can be identified? Once parts installed' date=' Windows should install quite a bit of the software for the hardware. I would get the network card installed then download the latest drivers off the net and install. Takes less than 2 hours from start to finish if all goes correctly. Put together about 4 dozen, gets easier each time. Give me a holler if you're stuck.[/quote']

all parts are brand new...I got the processor and fan on but am stuck from there...lol... That is why I want someone to come over and help me out...lol...

P.S. Ron, I owe you a frag and will be in that area in the next couple of weeks... PM me if you will be around and if you can handle SPS...

A while back I asked some questions about parts I needed for a computer' date=' i got all the parts and start to look on how to put it together, but I think I am in over my head...is there anybody out there that could come over and help me get this thing put together, I can pay in the way of frags or cash...Please let me know if you have some time and can get this done...Thanks.[/quote']

I cant drive on up, but can walk you through it over the phone. I dont know how to PM you to give you my contact info, but if you can, contact me, I will give you my verizon cell number so you can call me after 9 or over the weekend, and I will spend as much time as it takes to talk you through it.

I am positive if you knnow which end of a screw driver to hold that I can talk you through it...

Pretty much, just need good eyes, and nimble fingers... that is it.

Good luck,

Bill