ISO Unwanted Corals, Frags For Daughter's Tank Cheap, Free Or Trade?

TaylorW

We set up my daughter's tank about ~5 months ago (she's 14, tank is a 56 gallon Marineland column tank with two Reef Star LED's) and looking for any kind people out there that has any unwanted, cheap but especially free Corals, frags and mushrooms! Especially looking for Xenia, Hairy Mushrooms, Mushrooms, Monti Cap frags, Toadstools, Green Star Polyps, Duncan, Palythoas, Zoanthids, Leathers, or any Coral or frag, or if you may have any Corals that need a trim 😜 will gladly be accepted, even more Snails, Hermit Crabs etc if you have extra to give away or sell. 

Also looking for a Clownfish pair for this tank, the only fish at the moment are two Kupang Yellow Belly Damsels. Prefer a Clown pair that need a great home before heading to the fish store. Not picky about kind of Clownfish or mismatched pairs. 

Let me know what you have, whether it's free or what you want to sell them for, location, (I'm located in the forest Grove Gaston area but willing to drive depending how far of course 😊)  I don't have much to trade but I do have a Hang On Back Refugium I believe 16 inches long, I'll take it out tomorrow and get pics brand and measurements if possibly interested in that. Thanks!!

I've got a big GSP colony that needs trimmed again and I usually throw it away so you can have it. I've also got a random soft Coral that came on a piece of live rock that needs to go since it's gotten quite big in the frag tank. Looks like a Kenya tree Coral. I'm pretty sure I've still got a bunch of sea foam palys as well.

I'm out in St Helens. Shoot me a PM if you are interested.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

if you have not met up with Jeremy I will be in St. Helen's tomorrow and can pick up your frag from him. I live in banks so could save you some drive time unfortunately I have no frags to offer since I'm just restarting a tank. 
Thank you but I already did, I really appreciate it though!!

Sent from my BLU R1 HD using Tapatalk

I've got a big GSP colony that needs trimmed again and I usually throw it away so you can have it. I've also got a random soft Coral that came on a piece of live rock that needs to go since it's gotten quite big in the frag tank. Looks like a Kenya tree Coral. I'm pretty sure I've still got a bunch of sea foam palys as well.

I'm out in St Helens. Shoot me a PM if you are interested.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Let me know when you need to do a gsp trimming again... I'm in saint Helen's too so it would be an easy meet!

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk