Seattle Saltwater Newbie

hotdrop

Welcome!  Definitely an experienced group here so I'm sure you will be able to get whatever advice you might need.  It's worth just reading through old threads on various topics as you can learn a lot (even things you wouldn't think to ask about) plus become more familiar with some of the regular contributors here.  I see from your other post that you might be one of the more Northernly members - we do have quite a few people up in Washington and try to have meetings up that way on occasion so you might also keep an eye out for those if you feel like meeting some of the other reefers in person.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/15/2019 at 12:34 PM, lewisriverfisherman said:

Welcome to the group.  I know there are lots of peeps that are in the Seattle area but not members of this site.  

There is the reefworx expo that is coming up on the 23 of feb that is held in the Tacoma/ Olympia area that you might be able to meet some local reefers.

I wasnt planning on going, it seemed like an odd event especialy for a newbie. I wish I could have gone to the equipment swap in Portland though, that sounded awesome.