Duetto ato

skebor

Anyone have any experience with these? I got one for Christmas and it worked amazing... for two weeks... then the controller burned out and melted. I sent it back to xp aqua for warranty and got a new controller/sensor. When i plugged the new one in nothing happened. So I warrantied the pump this time. Now with a completely new system, I set it up today and waited for evaporation. Nothing... the alarm sounded letting me know the water level was low, but the pump didnt fill my tank. Anyone have any advise?

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

37 minutes ago, skebor said:

Anyone have any experience with these? I got one for Christmas and it worked amazing... for two weeks... then the controller burned out and melted. I sent it back to xp aqua for warranty and got a new controller/sensor. When i plugged the new one in nothing happened. So I warrantied the pump this time. Now with a completely new system, I set it up today and waited for evaporation. Nothing... the alarm sounded letting me know the water level was low, but the pump didnt fill my tank. Anyone have any advise?

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Yeah get s Tunze!! Sorry couldn’t resist 

I have the 3155 AND a spare pump.   $120 cash and your ATO problems are a thing of the past...  

https://www.bulkreefsupply.com/tunze-osmolator-universal-3155-auto-top-off.html?gclid=Cj0KCQiA-c_iBRChARIsAGCOpB3yd_ZbcUOPlhYep9j0jrRf2vee_ESpAWYHN1HdrTAmrlURiOfUcXsaAlywEALw_wcB

I used it for like a month on a tank before building my big tank.  The ATO pump just isn't big enough for my system.  When the float valve goes down I need to pump like 2-3 gallons of water.  (my "top off" chamber of my sump is a 100 gallon brute tote)

Edited by pdxmonkeyboy

• 3 years later...

Junk. 14 months after owning both pump and eye/water level sensor went. $70 to replace both so I’m now $195 into this ato. Mfg. only warranties for one year, figured. Wishing I’d just coughed up the extra then and purchased a Tunze Osmolator from day one.