Something is brewing in Vancouver

The ReefBox

Something is brewing in Vancouver. More info to follow I have a question for my reefer peeps. If all things are equal and prices and selection are great would you care if shop was in a light industrial warehouse (like the old OIAB)  

38 members have voted

1. 1. Do you have a preference of type of location

• Yes
    • No

• youcallmenny changed the title to Something is brewing in Vancouver
1 hour ago, viper55 said:

Thanks Brett. Sorry we didn’t get to chat much Friday at Rudy’s 

He would have loved to chat with you too! This is his wife, Naomi. I really should change my name on here, lol, it's too close to his name. 

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
23 hours ago, waldoz said:

Updates?

Waiting on a bathroom I think :laugh:

I was told a date and well dont think its going to happen.................last time I drove by looked like the landlord was dragging his feet...............

• Sad 1

• 2 weeks later...

UPDATE!!

Sounds like I will finally have keys in the next two weeks. They have given me the OK to come in and paint as well as get a few other things done that will give me a head start.  I am hoping to be open (soft open) after July 4th. This will all depend on how systems cycle and I how long it takes me to set up

I want personally and publicly says thanks to a few people here for the encouragement and support to move forward. 

Jeff@cuttlefish

Rudy@goldenbasket

patrick@saltwater obsessions

Erin@all things aquarium 

danik

DJ

The support and offers to help out have been amazing. This is truly an amazing community and I promise to do my best. I could not have been able to do this without the support of the people I mentioned and all of you that offered to help in some way or another!!!

• Like 3

• 2 months later...