93g acrylic complete setup $300

Taylorhardy1

Last year I picked up a 200g to upgrade to once I get into my new house. So until then I've decided to put my favorite corals into a nano, and sell off everything I won't be using on the 200g build. This setup has been running for over a year, and the rock is over 2 years old. Lighting is a custom 8b hybrid t5/radion g2 fixture I spent alot of time building last year. I have a radion xr30 g2 I've included. Sump is a 35g acrylic, with an old eheim? ac return pump. Have an old euroreef skimmer included as well. For flow I've got 2 jebao rw8s that are just over 4 months old. As far as stock goes, I've got a pair of black and orange clowns, a tomini tang, a yellow corris wrasse, a possum wrasse, a yellowtail damsel and a 2ft long snowflake eel, 50-75lbs of live rock, orange acan colony, green Monti cap, kryptonite candycane, scrambled eggs zoa's, mind blowing palys, green hydnophora dozens of snails, and hermits, fuge is full of macro. And now for the bad, aiptasia is present in the system. Not an epidemic, but definitely can find a couple. And there's also some sporadic bryopsis patches. With a few minutes of weekly maintenance I have been able to keep both in check no problem. I'll get pictures up later this evening.

Edited by Taylorhardy1

27 minutes ago, PowderBlue said:

Is it a cube? If not I’m interested! Wouldn’t need the sump as I’ll blow holes in my wall and go to my garage so if you’d have a use you can keep it. Feel free to text if Ryan doesn’t take it 5032674537

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm not going to say anything... nope, not going to do it.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, R-3 said:

You still in Albany? Call me at(541) 990-0420 

Shot you a text.

2 hours ago, albertareef said:

Sorry to see the tank come down Taylor but know bigger things are in your plans.  GLWS!

It's actually been just sitting with minimal corals for the last month and a half. I took all my favorite pieces and stuffed them in a nanocube A while ago. The nanocube will be much easier to move, and I don't have hardly any room for more corals so it's easier to walk away from the acro frags I blow way too much money on.😂 The 200g will be a very nice improvement when it finally can start coming together.

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, PowderBlue said:

Is it a cube? If not I’m interested! Wouldn’t need the sump as I’ll blow holes in my wall and go to my garage so if you’d have a use you can keep it. Feel free to text if Ryan doesn’t take it 5032674537

It is a cube.

First off, apologies for potato pictures. I was given a huge job at work, and 2 days to do it so these were some quick  ones I grabbed last night. It comes with a canopy that matches the stand. I just preferred open top. The rocks are just piled up on the bottom because I didn't feel like setting the scape back up after removing my coral. It looks like I lost the orange cap, and stylo. The rock was overturned and they had no light exposure and I didn't catch it soon enough. There's some kryptonite candycane, scrambled eggs zoas and hydnophora as well.

IMG_20190123_184828_01.jpg

IMG_20190123_185031_01.jpg

IMG_20190123_184719_01.jpg

1 hour ago, PowderBlue said:

I don’t know how this has not sold. If I didn’t just commit to a 170 I’d buy this just to part it out. Someone could buy it, keep what they want, and part out the rest and still make money. How has this not sold?!

I have no idea, but if someone comes and buys it they'll get 10 rainbow spathulata frags for free too!

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...