120 full set up.

gradth

Well it pains me after all these years but I need to get out of the hobby for a while. After tearing down the 180 and setting up the 120 we had a flood in our house(not tank related). Needless to say my entire house is being remodeled. I have had to have the tank moved once already and will have to move it again before they are done. I have been maintaining my tank daily during the remodel but with all o have going on I just don’t have the time or will to keep at it.

The tank is a 4x2x2, 120 gallons. Very nice tank,no scratches.

Custom sump by Wannareef.

2 arctic t24/7’s

ASM skimmer

Stand is very well built and solid.

To much to list really.

The RBTA farm, probably 30-40 nems. Lot of you have bought them from me over the years.

One very healthy hippo tang, tomini tang, mated pair of egg laying occeralis( sorry spelling sucks), pair of skunk clowns.

All my fish I have had for years, all healthy and well. Lots of rock and power heads.

I have a 55 gallon in the garage that is full of lots of rock and some more nems along with a couple damsels and a mocha clown fish. The tank is dirty and neglected with all the crap I have been dealing with.

I really don’t want to part out, I’m looking for someone that’s wants the entire set up. I don’t have the space or time to tear it down and part out. You get an instant money maker with the nems. So serious people only.

1000 bucks firm on the 120 and all its set up. Would be willing to deal on the garage tank and all the miscellaneous stuff I have in the garage.

a20ae64e18bd1884274a744e06d23f20.jpg

bafd37f39c46c72f53c1b91f6123c6f9.jpg

Between work and contractors my plate is pretty full so I will get back to you as soon as I can. Again I do not want to part it out so please don’t ask.

• Like 2
  • Sad 2

• 6 months later...

This is up for sale again, I would prefer to sell it all.  It looks like I will need to move my tank again and I really dont want to.  1000 obo, nothing has changed as listed above, just more nems and more coraline.  I works nights so if I dont pm you right back I will as soon as possible.

I really dont want to part this out.  I really dont even want to tear it down but after our major flood in october and moving my tank twice, entire house gutted and remodeled, i got woke up to another flood in the same bathroom.  Not near as bad, but bad enough that they want to tear apart my living room, again. which means moving my tank twice again.  I have had the worst year i tell you what.  So just to be clear if someone would like to buy everything out right im up to sell it.  As of right now i do not want to part it out.

I have had a few folks ask me about nems.  Once i get the flood thing figured out on what they plan on doing I will let you know on the nems.  I still have lots and am more that willing to part with some.

14 minutes ago, gradth said:

I really dont even want to tear it down but after our major flood in october and moving my tank twice, entire house gutted and remodeled, i got woke up to another flood in the same bathroom.  Not near as bad, but bad enough that they want to tear apart my living room, again. which means moving my tank twice again.  I have had the worst year i tell you what. 

Wow... really sorry to hear about the continued chaos and disruption.  Hope thing settle down for you sometime soon.

So sorry you had to deal with a flood and now are taking your tank down. It was looking so good. 

I can vouch for those anemones. They are almost bullet proof. We have one in the grandkids nuvo 20 and it has survived salinity fluctuations typical of a smaller tank.

• 2 months later...