WTB couple auto feeders

Sharklover

• 1 month later...
On 12/26/2018 at 6:31 PM, DarkAngel said:
(Sharklovers gf answering)

Shaywood, I think we have three lined up to borrow but if not, we will definitely hit you up!

Thanks! I love this community!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ever tried making your own?? I made one I use when we go out of town for a few days at a time. All you need is a plastic Easter egg and a timer!! Drill SMALL holes in egg (helps to have a handful of plastic eggs to practice until you have the right sized holes needed for the food you use and the amount you want to feed) mount egg on timer with putty, let dry, I use Omega One mini pellets and they're the perfect size for this, it helps to have a few eggs to practice rolling it in your hand once you've made the holes until you get the result of the amount you want to feed your fish drop out with the size of holes that work for desired result. I know it sounds funny but I swear it works. When you're ready to use it fill egg less than half full with food and mount it on side of tank with egg (or whatever you used) above tank opening so food will be able to drop in, I use larger plastic clips and Velcro strips from the dollar store to clip to my tank and hold it in place. When the timer goes around to the point the holes are the food will drop into the water!! There's videos on YouTube if you'd like to see the different ones in action, some people use plastic eggs, old pill bottles, plastic tubing, empty fish food containers (possibilities are endless use your imagination) but still use a timer. You can buy a timer for less than $5 if you don't already have one, I always have a few extra ones laying around myself if you want to try it. 6d471e31b296bfb8964c71b8f9f09cae.jpg81c79edad77f8a5fb7b2d7f9fae43b0e.jpg17f1e3b0938a090ffaacd9c557b8a4c3.jpg

Sent from my BLU R1 HD using Tapatalk

Edited by TaylorW
Forgot to add something
  • Like 2