Package thief - ultimate revenge

SuncrestReef

I don't think there was much "Karma" involved, my Guess is these were all Friends and the video was made to generate Ad revenue as anyone else with a Channel tries on YouTube. The Biggest issue is the fact he blurred every last individuals face? Seriously? You catch an actual thief and you Blurr their face? The Police post their faces caught on Camera on FB or the News asking for Identification, yet this guy is respecting their privacy? Yeah, those who had things stolen, typically would have no issue publicly shaming them.

1 hour ago, Exodus said:

I don't think there was much "Karma" involved, my Guess is these were all Friends and the video was made to generate Ad revenue as anyone else with a Channel tries on YouTube. The Biggest issue is the fact he blurred every last individuals face? Seriously? You catch an actual thief and you Blurr their face? The Police post their faces caught on Camera on FB or the News asking for Identification, yet this guy is respecting their privacy? Yeah, those who had things stolen, typically would have no issue publicly shaming them.

Agreed . While highly entertaining I have long since thought that many of the “prank” videos are faked for safety and liability concerns. This one was highly entertaining and did strike a nerve of satisfaction having had someone steal a package but yes I also thought the reactions seemed to perfect for it to be real thieves.

• 2 weeks later...