Emerald525

Happy Birthday Gil&Fin!!

Happy Birthday Holly!!

You do so much for this forum I hope you are getting pampered and spoiled today on your special day!!:peace::yippee::clap:

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, Jorge said:

Happy bday Holly! Your cookies are the best!🤗

And your frags are the best, too!  Happy birthday!!

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, SuncrestReef said:

And your frags are the best, too!  Happy birthday!!

Let's see, I've gotten hugs and cookies but never a frag! I'll have to take your word for it.🤔

• Like 1

This is the kindest woman ever. Beautiful, gentle, loving. A great mother. A hard worker...and honestly, knows how to throw a killer party.

Happy Birthday, Holly!

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Emerald525 said:

Happy Birthday Holly!!

You do so much for this forum I hope you are getting pampered and spoiled today on your special day!!:peace::yippee::clap:

Kim, are you joking?

• Like 1

18 hours ago, milesmiles902 said:

Kim, are you joking?

Hey when you get to be our age you never joke about a birthday!:joking: She’s just enjoying her birthday !! @Gil&Fin your adoring fans want to know how your birthday was.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, spectra said:

Well happy belated birthday..........29 right :popcorn:

Edited by milesmiles902
  • Like 1

You guys are awesome! I just got back from an incredible trip to Costa Rica with my family for my 50th birthday. Thanks you guys for thinking of me! I am so lucky to have my second family here on PNWMAS.

Look what was waiting for me when I returned home though. Did the AARP seriously just send me a birthday card???2b0945c724bbef74fab9cb9ecf7f68d0.jpg

Sent from my SM-G928P using Tapatalk

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

14 minutes ago, Gil&Fin said:

You guys are awesome! I just got back from an incredible trip to Costa Rica with my family for my 50th birthday. Thanks you guys for thinking of me! I am so lucky to have my second family here on PNWMAS.

Look what was waiting for me when I returned home though. Did the AARP seriously just send me a birthday card???2b0945c724bbef74fab9cb9ecf7f68d0.jpg

Ha Ha!!!  Welcome to my world, Holly. 😎

How do those bastards at AARP know?  It's like they're sitting there waiting...waiting...waiting...OK, send the card!

• Like 3

5 hours ago, Gil&Fin said:

Better get used to it... they don’t give up easily. Trust me, I know 😏