Happy Birthday Gil&Fin!!

Emerald525

You guys are awesome! I just got back from an incredible trip to Costa Rica with my family for my 50th birthday. Thanks you guys for thinking of me! I am so lucky to have my second family here on PNWMAS.

Look what was waiting for me when I returned home though. Did the AARP seriously just send me a birthday card???2b0945c724bbef74fab9cb9ecf7f68d0.jpg

Sent from my SM-G928P using Tapatalk

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

14 minutes ago, Gil&Fin said:

You guys are awesome! I just got back from an incredible trip to Costa Rica with my family for my 50th birthday. Thanks you guys for thinking of me! I am so lucky to have my second family here on PNWMAS.

Look what was waiting for me when I returned home though. Did the AARP seriously just send me a birthday card???2b0945c724bbef74fab9cb9ecf7f68d0.jpg

Ha Ha!!!  Welcome to my world, Holly. 😎

How do those bastards at AARP know?  It's like they're sitting there waiting...waiting...waiting...OK, send the card!

• Like 3

5 hours ago, Gil&Fin said:

Better get used to it... they don’t give up easily. Trust me, I know 😏