Sign in to follow this  
CrabbyCrabs

Reefer 350

Well I grabbed my brand new reefer 350 from storage this last weekend. Got half way through building the stand and found two left side panels and no right. Great quality control there red Sea. Man the hardware seems lesser quality than Ikea stuff, especially the cam locks are horribly thin/cheap. Not impressed at this point except the actual stand finish is nice. 

This is why I got a WaterBox with a home build stand.

I did notice the stands are equal to Kmart or Target furniture. 

I've read a bit about waterbox and some of their issues. It's a toss up with quality with either, all comes down to the person in China packing the box.

I don’t have a reefer but have a Red Sea max and a waterbox 10g. Both tanks are awesome 

Did you contact Red Sea support? As far as I know the US Reefers ship out of Houston so you should be able to get the correct part fairly quickly.

I've had the tank in storage for 8 months or so. I have no receipt that I can find so I'm out of luck since red Sea won't even talk to you without one, just like ai. I'm going to the place I bought it, see if he can do something since he's a red sea dealer.

The place where u bought it should be able to help with the price receipt. Red Sea usually pretty good about getting parts out. 

Yeah, he's selling me a max nano tank to replace my cracked one below his cost cause I bought most of my stuff through him before I knew about other places. Just because he can part out what comes with them like the light to make up the cost. So I hope he can help out with this. He's got a 350 on the floor he might swap me too.