Dr. Deuk - Has anyone ordered, yet?

Optimusprime3605

My issue with it is that it only has a 1 month shelf life. So for $55 it better work

other issue is that I am also a physician and seeing a another physician who doesn’t understand basic concept of cause, effect and efficacy is troubling. It would be so easy to come up with a prospective randomized controlled trial to show the efficacy of his product and yet he hasn’t done it. Instead he sounds like many of the snake oil dealers out there. Very troubling...

lastly all my legit questions on the facebook thread are getting censored (deleted with no warning). Tells me his “sponsorship” there is significant ($$$)

that’s just my take on it but I’m not averse to trying it 

• Like 2

My issue with it is that it only has a 1 month shelf life. So for $55 it better work

other issue is that I am also a physician and seeing a another physician who doesn’t understand basic concept of cause, effect and efficacy is troubling. It would be so easy to come up with a prospective randomized controlled trial to show the efficacy of his product and yet he hasn’t done it. Instead he sounds like many of the snake oil dealers out there. Very troubling...

lastly all my legit questions on the facebook thread are getting censored (deleted with no warning). Tells me his “sponsorship” there is significant ($$$)
that’s just my take on it but I’m not averse to trying it 
I'm not a physician or a scientist, I'm just a reefer of different sorts. I don't normally ask all the in depth questions that most do, but I, as most are, are ready to try a new dip that just might make this hobby a bit more enjoyable than it already is. With that being said, I'm in!

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

So what is this? I tried to Google the title and it only came up with a spinal surgeon in Florida.
If you have FB, search under "official sps frag swap" page. I think you have to click in order to join the page, not sure. It's a long read but very interesting... I think it's upwards of over 800 comments now.

alright my invoice was $58 for the prime stop RTN. I didn't buy the in tank treatment because I don't want to put anything unproven in the tank yet [emoji2] I'll pm you my paypal address if you still want half of it. If anybody else wants to try it, let me know, I should have plenty extra
Capture.JPG.7d7ba5d437aa933ba55ec435e544ecdc.JPG
I'll get payment to you today via PP. Yeah, no need for in tank treatment, yet, until we've tried the dip first and see how it works out.
Thanks Manny.

I don't fb. Guess I lose out. Something like this and only to be found on fb is rediculous
It's all good, I know a few people that don't FB, either, and they definitely don't lose out, lol. Not too sure if something like this should NOT be on FB. I understand that it should ALSO be on other forums/sites, though.

There are quite a few different pages you can be a part of on FB. Just choose what you like and click. There are several reefing sites/pages that you might like, kinda like this forum, but more traffic...

Facebook can go away. Too many people use it facts, it's worse than Wikipedia. Too many peoples lives literally revolve around Facebook, that's not really a good thing. I think if this product is as good as claimed it should be able to be found elsewhere, forums, articles, websites, etc. Otherwise it comes off like a scam for money, which Facebook is good at, and well known for. Someone that comes up with a product like this and it's only on fb is really odd. 

• Like 2

geez...take it easy sparky. facebook isnt the problem, stupid people are the problem.

i would love to find out a little more. i have seen some studies about dosing gram pos and neg antibiotics helped with STN.

i would be down with having that tool in the kit if i need it.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

• Like 2

Facebook can go away. Too many people use it facts, it's worse than Wikipedia. Too many peoples lives literally revolve around Facebook, that's not really a good thing. I think if this product is as good as claimed it should be able to be found elsewhere, forums, articles, websites, etc. Otherwise it comes off like a scam for money, which Facebook is good at, and well known for. Someone that comes up with a product like this and it's only on fb is really odd. 
It's all good, bro... I'll keep you posted if it is a scam or not. I myself, really hope this isn't a scam, but a way for us to really enjoy this hobby...

I like your forum name, btw...[emoji16]

• Like 1

geez...take it easy sparky. facebook isnt the problem, stupid people are the problem.

i would love to find out a little more. i have seen some studies about dosing gram pos and neg antibiotics helped with STN.

i would be down with having that tool in the kit if i need it.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

I agree, largely, that is the problem with FB.

As far as dosing gram pos and neg antibiotics, you got me there...[emoji848]

I just know that this, Dr. Deuk homie, got tired of corals, mainly sps/lps, bleaching or having brown jelly and whatever else is out there. Basically, tired of having corals turn to sh!t. He supposedly has tried all dips and fixes which did not work. He did research on his own to find outcomes the problem, found the problem. Now, to fix/cure the problem, he did his own witch's brew, which worked! He didn't come up with the brew to make a gazillion dollars, especially in reefing to sell to other people, but he made it for himself, so he may enjoy the hobby more. It has been working so well, for him, he decided to share his experience on FB. Why FB, you ask? I haven't the faintest... He's new to FB, about a month using it. He probably doesn't know of any other platforms to use, idk. Plus, what better way to get it out there than FB. He's gotten so much attention that people are willing to give it a shot. Wutcha got to lose, if you've tried everything and your prized or not so prized acros are just fading away, right? Anywho, with all the people wanting to try the brew, he decides to sell it for $50 bucks a bottle.

That's pretty much it in a nut shell.

Pdx monkey boy can take a chill and sit in the corner with Stan darsh. Yes, stupid people do stupid things and win stupid prizes. Fb helps them win their prizes.

Now is this just for acros or does it do something, anything, for other corals? Stn or rtn or both? Does it only work on Stn/rtn or does it do bugs too? Algae?

• Like 1