December 2018 Frag Swap Thread

badxgillen

@badxgillen I'll bring the Purple Monster frag for you. They are a nice purple with green skirts and it looks like there are six heads. I'm open to whatever you want to trade. On your list Oregon Mummy Eye and Super Red Cyphastrea aught my eye or any mille. 

Also--I think you meant to call out @jadams7 for those Agaves.

I have a few too many things in my frag tank. Some of these are really chunky and overgrown too.

Here are some that I will trade for anything or $5 or even an I owe you a frag someday. Don't be shy--I need to free up space.

(3) Bam bam zoas
(2) Orange Monti cap
(5) Blue Digi (these are many branched colonies that are tall)
(3) ORA spongeodes (you cant see the plug and they extend well beyond)
(4) Orange setosa

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Jeremevans said:

I have a few too many things in my frag tank. Some of these are really chunky and overgrown too.

Here are some that I will trade for anything or $5 or even an I owe you a frag someday. Don't be shy--I need to free up space.

(3) Bam bam zoas
(2) Orange Monti cap
(5) Blue Digi (these are many branched colonies that are tall)
(3) ORA spongeodes (you cant see the plug and they extend well beyond)
(4) Orange setosa

Hey Jeremy - I am needing to restock all my SPS so wouldn't mind a pieces of those.  Would need to trade you dollars at this point.

13 minutes ago, Paratore said:

Bert:
I will sadly no longer be attending. Something about being a good husband and going to the in-law for Christmas party. 😞

Sent while trying to get my next coral fix.....

Oh man... was looking forward to catching up.  Guess the in-law thing goes with the territory now - good luck!

• Like 1

@badxgillen Hey Bert I appreciate that.  I think after some generosity  from fellow reefers and looting Miles' tank things are going pretty well.  The one thing I'd really like to replace that I doubt I'm going to find elsewhere is that ORA Frogskin.  Loved it and it looked like it was going to pull through but didn't make it in the long run.  That and maybe a little stick of green digi?  I can chip you some dollars if that works? 

7 minutes ago, Jeremevans said:

@albertareef I'll hook you up with one of each. These are all hearty corals too so they can take a little beating if something gets outa whack better than some others.

Thanks Jeremy - that was sort of my thinking.  My psammacora is doing well,  a rainbow monti is growing back and an acro test frag seems to be growing so I think I have righted the ship for the most part.

1 hour ago, reefrun said:

@Jeremevans. I’ll take some setosa, I can pay or cut you a frag of some colorful zoas. Also can you send me info on your ricordea

@badxgillen  interested in you rainbow Yuma and OME, can you pm me info?

So you are going to make it Jamie?  Will be good to see you. Sorry I don’t have anything cool to frag for you. 

8 hours ago, badxgillen said:

@Mandinga could you hook me up with a small frag of those fruit loops please?

@Jeremevans I would not mind a little frag of those "Agaves" if you could spare em?

@Gumby Do you still want some of the green with blue polyped flower petal Montipora?

@pdxmonkeyboy  did you get your Appleberry Montipora?

@Jeremevans  would you have a frag of that Acropora or the Purple Monsters?

@Paratore maybe I could talk you out of a frag of Vampires or scrambled eggs?

@youcallmenny let me know what you want me to snap off for your tank restructure and I will see if I can bring em tomorrow.

I do not have a frag of the flower monti cap right but when I have a frag available I will get one to you.

16 hours ago, Jeremevans said:

@badxgillen I'll bring the Purple Monster frag for you. They are a nice purple with green skirts and it looks like there are six heads. I'm open to whatever you want to trade. On your list Oregon Mummy Eye and Super Red Cyphastrea aught my eye or any mille. 

Also--I think you meant to call out @jadams7 for those Agaves.

Good catch @Jeremevans!

@badxgillen I am not sure if I’ll be making it today, most likely not, but I’ll get you an agave frag one of these days! I’ve got a few made up, just need to arrange a time with ya at some point 

Well Shoot!!! It seems there will be quite a few people not being able to make it to the meet, probably busy with holiday agendas I imagine.

I will be bringing the Red Cyphastrea, Oregon Mummy Eye, and a number of Twilight Dragon Acropora Frags that I need to get out of the sump. Let me see if I can get a frag of that green Digitata in there too.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, badxgillen said:

Well Shoot!!! It seems there will be quite a few people not being able to make it to the meet, probably busy with holiday agendas I imagine.

I will be bringing the Red Cyphastrea, Oregon Mummy Eye, and a number of Twilight Dragon Acropora Frags that I need to get out of the sump. Let me see if I can get a frag of that green Digitata in there too.

I mean if you're really hurting to get rid of some Twilight Dragon... It'd look great right next to the Tierra Del Fuego! 😂

On 12/21/2018 at 12:09 AM, milesmiles902 said:
On 12/20/2018 at 2:51 PM, albertareef said:

Hey Miles - are you coming to the holiday meeting on Saturday?  Might be an opportunity to talk to some folks about the tank and livestock situation.

I have some people from the forum looking to buy and have difficulty with large clouds.

We will see.

I hope all is well. May the clouds be with you.

2 hours ago, youcallmenny said:

I mean if you're really hurting to get rid of some Twilight Dragon... It'd look great right next to the Tierra Del Fuego! 😂

I remember having nice colonies of Twilight Dragon and Tierra Del Fuego - both really nice additions and should look good together. 

• Like 1

how did it go? bummed i wasnt able to make it.

Would anyone be interested in having a frag swap event? Not one with vendors, but just people sharing what they can and buying things on the cheap if they are without frags.

I know this kind of happens at every meeting, but thought more people would come out if it was its own thing.

just a thought, i have some acros, and a ton of zoas and frog spawn. Frog spawn LOVES my frag tank. like a new head every 3 weeks.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

• Like 2