I want an awesome new job.

Taylorhardy1

Over the last 6 years, I've done nothing but work on cars. The biggest issue is when I was 18 years old, 3 years into working on cars professionally I landed a job working for a legitimate raceshop, on Utahs largest racetrack. My first day on the job I setup a nearly brand new 2016 Lamborghini super trofeo lp-690 to go race at Road America, and then started dialing in a 2010 Porsche cayman racecar they had just finished building. It was literally my dream job. Made great money, gained priceless experience, and worked on some of the greatest cars ever created. I spent an entire race season working with them before the company decided to focus strictly on the raceteam and dissolved their local shop. I ended up moving here with what I thought was a great job opportunity through references through the raceshop. The shop I came to work for simply didn't have enough work, and I worked myself out of a job. Since then I've been doing mobile mechanic work. Im just not happy with my current job, and have decided Im wanting a change of scenery. I'm willing to take a bit of a temporary pay cut while I work my way up, but I just want to do something new! If anyone here knows anything that would be a good fit for someone with a mechanical, and/or reefing background I would be super interested to hear about it! I should also mention I've successfully fragged countless acro frags and I feel that's worth noting. 😉

Hey Taylor,

i take it starting up your own shop didn’t pan out... or are you just tired of mechanic work altogether?  Hard to compete with what sounded like a dream job right out of the gate so I could see being ready for something new. Wish I had some great leads/suggestions for you - will definitely let you know if something comes up. Good luck!

Hang in there Taylor. You will end up on top st some point  out of every failure comes sucess!! You are a good dude and someone will snatch you up and be thankful they did!!’

to the self employeds here Taylor is a genuine guy and from what I’ve read has some skills, sounds like he is willing to learn and bring a an awesome attitude to the table. If I was self employed or had the type of job I could recommend him for. I would be all in!!  Give this guy a chance. I’m sure he will not disappoint!!